The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(VIDEO) Farewell 2.3

Leovolao
Leovolao
✭✭✭✭✭
Just a little something I put together last night. Enjoy!

tea pot

"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?"
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice video. Tanking and doing so much damage was impressive. +1 for music.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I smell Cheat Engine... :trollface:
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Awesome video Tea Pot!
  • MoreDino
    MoreDino
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry but good bye threads are not allowed.
  • Azurethe
    Azurethe
    ✭✭✭
    Are you leaving Tea Pot? Or just a cool title?
  • Leovolao
    Leovolao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Azurethe wrote: »

Not leaving yet, just saying good bye to the last patch. And secretly crying about my dawnbreaker :disappointed:
    tea pot

"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?"
  • Lisbette
    Lisbette
    ✭✭✭
    Leovolao wrote: »

Not leaving yet, just saying good bye to the last patch. And secretly crying about my dawnbreaker :disappointed:

Didn't know you were still here! Nice vid dude!! And yes I've been crying about Dawnbreaker for like 3 weeks straight :(:(:(

What server do you and Tbois play on, feel like I haven't run across you guys in forever

-Tammy
    Edited by Lisbette on May 30, 2016 11:22PM
  • Poxheart
    Poxheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice video tea pot!
    Unsubbed and no longer playing, but still checking the Alliance War forum for the lulz.

Pox Dragon Knight
    Poxheart Nightblade
    The Murder Hobo Dragon Knight - Blackwater Blade
    Knights of the WhiteWolf
  • Leovolao
    Leovolao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sanct16 wrote: »
    I smell Cheat Engine... :trollface:

I'm just raising awareness on the issue :wink:
    Lisbette wrote: »

Didn't know you were still here! Nice vid dude!! And yes I've been crying about Dawnbreaker for like 3 weeks straight :(:(:(

What server do you and Tbois play on, feel like I haven't run across you guys in forever

-Tammy

Thanks! Been playing less and less. And I try to play really late on the weekends or early because the lag at prime time is just so brutal. We've been playing in TF and Had, the last couple days I've been on TF with my blue.
    tea pot

• Dyride
    Dyride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice video.

I've never understood people that outnumber their opponent yet still go for the rez. JUST FIGHT ME!
    V Є H Є M Є И C Є
      Ḍ̼̭͔yride

Revenge of the Bear

ØMNI
      Solongandthanksforallthef
      Revenge of the Hist
      Revenge of the Deer

Remember the Great Burn of of the Blackwater War!

#FreeArgonia
    1. vyndral13preub18_ESO
      vyndral13preub18_ESO
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      Dyride wrote: »
      Nice video.

I've never understood people that outnumber their opponent yet still go for the rez. JUST FIGHT ME!

I do it because I know I suck! Im hoping the dead fella just lagged out, but is actually really really good!

Never really seems to work out that way.

2.  Jules
      Jules
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Nice video teapot. This is like the first non cheating this cheating that thread I've read in like a solid two days. And it disappoint.

Shame how overshadowed the DB patch is with this.
      JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
      EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
      DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
      AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
      Viva La Aristocracy
    3. Ryuho
      Ryuho
      ✭✭✭✭
      Lisbette wrote: »

-Tammy

Soul Assalut is the way to go :expressionless:
      The Farron family team (EU)
      sorcerer - Rubeus Farron AR31
      templar - Selene Farron AR27
      nightblade - Ryuho Farron AR25
      stamplar - Nura Farron AR10
      stamsorcerer - Kitty Farron AR14 (adopted member)
      DK - Ryu Farron AR17

RETIRED

CU - next mmo
    4. Ghostbane
      Ghostbane
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Tea Boundless OP
      {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
      350m+ AP PC - EU
      AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
      AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
      Addons
    5. WillhelmBlack
      WillhelmBlack
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Good riddance, this video showcases why.

Nothing personal OP, I just hate the current magicka Sorc playstyle of stacking Shields. If things don't work out hopefully the Sorc community can do better things for the class. Un-nerfing Streak would be a damn fine start! Love the change to Silence this patch, I hope we take the class down a more reactive route rather than buffing Mines or something.
      PC EU
    6. Leovolao
      Leovolao
      ✭✭✭✭✭

Nothing personal OP, I just hate the current magicka Sorc playstyle of stacking Shields. If things don't work out hopefully the Sorc community can do better things for the class. Un-nerfing Streak would be a damn fine start! Love the change to Silence this patch, I hope we take the class down a more reactive route rather than buffing Mines or something.

Next patch Sorc playstyle is about the same. I was gonna write a long post about how shields are not OP, that in reality most people are just plain bad. But why bother? The potatoes already got ZOS to nerf hardened ward. The funny thing is that the things that made people rage about shields are not at all fixed, if you watched my video you can see how long my shields lasted in combat. Shields needed a nerf only to stop the tears of the comunity, but this was not it.
      tea pot

7. Zheg
      Zheg
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭

Next patch Sorc playstyle is about the same. I was gonna write a long post about how shields are not OP, that in reality most people are just plain bad. But why bother? The potatoes already got ZOS to nerf hardened ward. The funny thing is that the things that made people rage about shields are not at all fixed, if you watched my video you can see how long my shields lasted in combat. Shields needed a nerf only to stop the tears of the comunity, but this was not it.

I would have liked to see the reliance on shields go down and for wrobel to give sorcs compensatory buffs to survivability elsewhere. Unless ward gets a stam morph (which would be too strong), stam sorcs will always be sub par compared to magicka if the class is built upon shields.

Nice fights in the vid, and you survive multiple jesus beams on you while outnumbered, some even at half health, it's almost like you're a good player or something.
      Edited by Zheg on May 31, 2016 12:31PM
    8. TBois
      TBois
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Tea, always trying to convince me to go magicka sorc. Your clips from this patch are sooooo much better than mine, but maybe your just a better player overall ;P we need to duel after we get our builds set up for DB
      Current Guilds: Fantasia
      Former Guilds: Decibel, Hagnado, Lemon Party

PC/NA
      T-Bois (Stam Sorc since 1.4) - AD
      An Unsettling Snowball (Templar) - AD
      Bosquecito (Stam Sorc) - DC
      Peti-T-Bois (Stamden) - AD

Youtube
    9. KisoValley
      KisoValley
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Decent.