The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PS4/NA] Aldmeri Nation - Top trading guild on the NA server, recruiting all factions

• Cbird
    Cbird
    cBird-

Thank you
  • Dayzz43
    Dayzz43
    Soul Shriven
    Always have my 30 slots full add me if possible PSN Dayzz43
  • Deathgiggle
    Deathgiggle
    ✭✭✭
    Would love to join if you have any openings. PSN: Tankylynn
  • GoodFella146
    GoodFella146
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are in Mournhold again this week. Here are this week's events:

http://imgur.com/a/nUK36

IMG_0549_1.jpg
    Edited by GoodFella146 on August 8, 2016 4:51PM
  • DuchessPoptart
    Please add Reaperkiller1982
  • JetLife2985
    Add me! Im ready to make some money! JetLife2985
  • 1MTHUGG1N
    1MTHUGG1N
    Soul Shriven
    Sick of the guilds I'm in Bc it seems like I'm the only one ever trading. 1MTHUGG1N is the psn. Would be CP 160 items
  • AlphaCrucis
    AlphaCrucis
    ✭✭✭
    Can i get an add psn is AlphaCrucis-Crux
    Australian, Aldmeri Dominion
    Altmer, Dragonknight (mag), Damage Dealer
    Brenton, Templar, Healer
    Bosmer, Nightblade (stam), Damage Dealer, PvP
    PS4, NA Server
    Guild Member Of: Brotherhood of Bogans
  • rayleh14
    rayleh14
    Soul Shriven
    Can I get an invite psn rsizz14
  • spectralpulse_ESO
    Can i get an invite to the guild? PSN: spectralpulse
  • Crispyxxx33
    I want in! PSN: barbagalactica
  • GoodFella146
    GoodFella146
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're having casual dueling tonight instead of the other event we were trying to put together. Duels start at about 9 pm EST.
  • GoodFella146
    GoodFella146
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This week we're on Through-Gilded-Eyes in Mournhold, a.k.a. "I ERECT THE SPINE OF WELCOME!!!!" LOL
  • Rollin-Bones1
    Been away for months, what are the weekly dues these days?
  • GoodFella146
    GoodFella146
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been away for months, what are the weekly dues these days?

Same 5k/week.
  • GoodFella146
    GoodFella146
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This week we're on Atin in Wayrest.

Events this week:
    The ever popular casual dueling is back this Friday night at 9 pm EST, then Saturday at 8 pm EST we're having our first major AUCTION in several months to support this DLC! See the screenshot below for more info!

https://postimg.org/image/bohinllix/

IMG_0552_1.jpg
    Edited by GoodFella146 on August 22, 2016 3:58PM
  • KundaliniHero
    KundaliniHero
    ✭✭✭
    I was a part of this guild prior to it becoming Aldmeri Nation, the Guildmaster left the game due to personal issues, he was a great guy. I donated something like $475,000 gold throughout my time with the guild before and after it became Aldmeri Nation. Roughly less than two months after it switched to Aldmeri Nation they kicked me for no reason. Seller beware.

Edited by KundaliniHero on August 23, 2016 6:36PM
  • GoodFella146
    GoodFella146
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was a part of this guild prior to it becoming Aldmeri Nation, the Guildmaster left the game due to personal issues, he was a great guy. I donated something like $475,000 gold throughout my time with the guild before and after it became Aldmeri Nation. Roughly less than two months after it switched to Aldmeri Nation they kicked me for no reason. Seller beware.

The guild has always been called Aldmeri Nation back since when it formed over a year ago, I've always been the guildmaster, and it has never switched it's name. This post is completely inaccurate. What is accurate is that you can find us in the top selling locations every week.
    Edited by GoodFella146 on August 24, 2016 9:02PM
  • koko2k4
    koko2k4
    psn koko71105 if spot is still available
  • NateHIPV
    NateHIPV
    Psn is the same as my username.

I'm part of B.A.T. and am very actively selling/buying. Also have GB access in that guild which I believe is partnered with yours.

Trusted and consistent trader/seller with no problems donating to the guilds which supply me my fortunes.
  • Volrion
    Volrion
    ✭✭✭✭
    Psn; SourishWhale

Thank you
  • lukeee70
    lukeee70
    PSN: lukeeeee70
    I'm an active player and frequently use the guild store to buy and sell.
    Thanks!
  • GoodFella146
    GoodFella146
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This week we're on Erwurlde in Mournhold.

Events this week are all Imperial city stuff. Please message me on PSN for invites if you can.

Thanks
  • VaultBoy316
    I would love an invite. I have no problem keeping all slots full paying dues. I'm having issues with PSN so that's why my post is on here. Thank you!

PSN: dhamilton9088

Edited by VaultBoy316 on August 31, 2016 2:21AM
  • Deathgiggle
    Deathgiggle
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure why I was kicked out, I paid 10k for the first 2 weeks to be able to sell. I sold a few items the first week I was there but the second week the trader was in a location I didn't have access to yet cause I was leveling in other zones. I logged in today to pay for another 2 weeks and realized I wasn't in the guild anymore. My PSN was Tankylynn, just don't understand what happened
  • GoodFella146
    GoodFella146
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure why I was kicked out, I paid 10k for the first 2 weeks to be able to sell. I sold a few items the first week I was there but the second week the trader was in a location I didn't have access to yet cause I was leveling in other zones. I logged in today to pay for another 2 weeks and realized I wasn't in the guild anymore. My PSN was Tankylynn, just don't understand what happened

It sounds like you fell into the unpaid section of the roster and didn't pay attention to any of the MOTD notices. We aren't able to support unpaid members at this time and the guild fills back up very quickly. I'll throw you an invite back but to stay in the best locations possible we ask that our members stay on top of dues, otherwise eventually we won't have the funds to bid as high as we do.

Also, you don't need to go to the actual trader. Any bank in the land has access to the guild store, unless you're in an outlaw's refuge.
  • PurpleLlama42
    PSN: MADWint

and

PSN: Hallarion

Both AD, and need a trader because we have so many things to sell!
  • inked1
    inked1
    ✭✭✭
    Would love to join
    PSN - LennyReed
  • KamakaziYardbird
    PSN: KamakaziYardBird

Cp 354

9 trait crafter
  • Calgary_Hockey
    PSN: CalgaryHockey