The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Combo set for Vicious Death?

Heike
Heike
✭✭✭
I'm gonna try 2x Light VD + Necklace + 2 Rings.

I'm wearing 4x Julianos Light + a Jules Destro Staff.

I'm doing "okay" in PvP, as a Temp, but am curious as to what combo sets other players use with VD, as Templars.
Mihail Heike
(NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
"Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
~Mihail Heike
  • orim
    orim
    ✭✭✭
    similar to you but use resto/dw + kena
    -unstable core
    - inevitable detonation
    - entropy or magelight
    - 2 light attacks to proc kena
    - meteor
    - throw few more shards to remaining survivors and enjoy easy AP
    Fixing lags since beta
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    So, you're using the same gear combo? VD/Julianos? And are you using the Kena helm and shoulders?
    Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike