The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Crafting mats in guild banks

Whiphid
Whiphid
✭✭✭✭
This has probably been a topic of conversation before, but would it be at all possible to get guild banks that function as regular banks?
(don't know if anything has been said about this, correct me if I'm wrong!)

I mean, it would be so much easier if things automatically stacked in the bank in stead of having to do it manually by taking all the stuff out and stacking it in the inventory.
And that withdrawal came with a slider function, so that we don't have to take out whole stacks, split them, and put the rest back in.

At one point we have enough stacks of 7 guarana each. Seeing as there's no option to expand the number of slots, these things tend to clog up the system pretty fast.
One land! One Emperor! Who among you will stand with me?

PS4/EU - Breton Sorcerer / Breton Healplar / Khajiit Stamblade / Khajiit Stamplar / Altmer SorcTank
Grand Master Crafter and Guild Master of the Aetherium Alliance.
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its to prevent a duplicating bug that persists in guild banks, so their fix is to simply disable stacking in guild banks altogether.
  • Whiphid
    Whiphid
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its to prevent a duplicating bug that persists in guild banks, so their fix is to simply disable stacking in guild banks altogether.

Ah, okay. Good to know.
    It's still cumbersome, but I guess it had valid reasons. Would be nice if it get's fixed someday tho...

PS4/EU - Breton Sorcerer / Breton Healplar / Khajiit Stamblade / Khajiit Stamplar / Altmer SorcTank
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It is cumbersome. I don't see why they can't add a feature to guild banks akin to Roomba, that resorts everything while simultaneously stopping players from pulling/adding during this phase. This is a problem that could be solved and its a huge quality of life issue. I think most of us would rather not need an addon to resolve what should have worked all along.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • Whiphid
    Whiphid
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think most of us would rather not need an addon to resolve what should have worked all along.

PS4 here, so can't use addons... Cleaning up the guild bank has become part of the routine now, but I'd rather spend that time actually playing the game.

• dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Whiphid wrote: »
    I think most of us would rather not need an addon to resolve what should have worked all along.

PS4 here, so can't use addons... Cleaning up the guild bank has become part of the routine now, but I'd rather spend that time actually playing the game.

Exactly. Even just clicking the Roomba button is a long wait. Its not instant by any stretch.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>