The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Catch 22

Xaretic
Xaretic
This is a good one....I have a new computer so when I try to log into the game it says I must enter a security code that is emailed to me, I am not getting the email, I recently transferred my email account to an exchange server so there must be an issue getting emails from eso, no problem just go to support an open a ticket, they would never require a security code sent to email for support because email might be the issue...right? lol....wrong. So now what do I do to play tonight?
  • Xaretic
    Xaretic
    You know none of this would be an issue if one could change their email address, but for some reason you tie security to something that changes...
    Edited by Xaretic on May 30, 2016 3:19AM
  • Xaretic
    Xaretic
    Hello anyone there?
  • Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can you try making a new support account using a different email address, then start asking for help once you have an open dialogue?
  • Xaretic
    Xaretic
    Betheny wrote: »
    Can you try making a new support account using a different email address, then start asking for help once you have an open dialogue?

That does not work, that creates a whole new account and you need to have purchased the game in order to get customer services, plus then I would end up using the email address I need to change the original account to and that would be way to much for this half asss customer service to handle.

I have been waiting all night and so far no answer to this post from support.

Are these guys usually this lazy, I noticed no support phone number that usually means lazy or poor.
  • xxxdcxxx
    xxxdcxxx
    ✭✭✭
    did u try Resend Code button(usually I dont get the mail in first try)
    and did u check ur spam folder ?
    PC-EU
    Fus Ro Dah !
  • Xaretic
    Xaretic
    xxxdcxxx wrote: »
    did u try Resend Code button(usually I dont get the mail in first try)
    and did u check ur spam folder ?

Oh yes over 25 times, I just can't believe I need a code sent to email to get to support...You have to contact support to change your email so why would they ask for a code sent to email if one of the support needs is to change your email if you no longer have it.

That is so pathetic it makes me laugh.
  • Xaretic
    Xaretic

I guess I will just keep trying...
    Edited by Xaretic on May 30, 2016 4:09PM
  • Xaretic
    Xaretic
    Ok, no longer need the number for Betthesda, I found a number for Vlatko Andonov in public records, he is a big guy there so hopefully I can get this fixed.

I got his voicemail and left a message...hopefully he will get it today.
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    I'm sorry we were not able to reply to this thread earlier. If you are unable to log into the support portal to submit a ticket, you can simply click the "Can't log in" link that is on that page and then submit a ticket. I am closing this thread because this issue was resolved in a separate thread.
    Edited by ZOS_DaryaK on May 31, 2016 6:25PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.