The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lf a trading guild for when I get my game tomorrow new player friendly would be ideal

huskykev85
Hi I used to play on a ps4 about a year ago but sadly my ps4 had lot of issues. So I'm switching to the PC version tomorrow. I used to be in a few trading Guilds before I had to give up on playing since I never had a good console to play on. Crafting was the best part of the game to me and I would like to start crafting and selling again as soon as I can in game. I know there is usually a fee to start using the store the guild has at least on the ps4 there is in most guilds. But if there is I can pay as soon as I gather the money up no problem. Even a weekly fee is fine I always made more then enough to pay and survive in game :wink: If there is any trading guild out there looking for members let me know who to contact and when I get the game going I will contact you i game as I haven't made a charter yet so any fraction zone will work as I played on all three so don't really have a favorite or anything as I liked them all or a cross fraction guild will work too. let me know I'll check back tomorrow and see if anyone has a guild or any leads thanks
  • Vindemiatrix
    Vindemiatrix
    ✭✭✭
    The AssemblyOfSafetyNSecurity has no fees, is very new-player friendly, and offers companionship in many other game aspects. See our post, including contact info, here: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2837856#Comment_2837856
    Guildmama: AssemblyOfSafetyNSecurity
    Vindemiatrix, V16 DC DK, Master Angler
    holee hand grenade, V16 DC Templar, Master Angler
  • Immortal_Dark410
    Immortal_Dark410
    ✭✭✭
    huskykev85 wrote: »
    Hi I used to play on a ps4 about a year ago but sadly my ps4 had lot of issues. So I'm switching to the PC version tomorrow. I used to be in a few trading Guilds before I had to give up on playing since I never had a good console to play on. Crafting was the best part of the game to me and I would like to start crafting and selling again as soon as I can in game. I know there is usually a fee to start using the store the guild has at least on the ps4 there is in most guilds. But if there is I can pay as soon as I gather the money up no problem. Even a weekly fee is fine I always made more then enough to pay and survive in game :wink: If there is any trading guild out there looking for members let me know who to contact and when I get the game going I will contact you i game as I haven't made a charter yet so any fraction zone will work as I played on all three so don't really have a favorite or anything as I liked them all or a cross fraction guild will work too. let me know I'll check back tomorrow and see if anyone has a guild or any leads thanks

Feel free to check out AMAZING DEALS OF TAMRIEL , Guild website & Forum thread below

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/269784/guild-bank-not-registering-gold-deposits-gold-disappearing#latest

adot.enjin.com/recruitment
    Edited by Immortal_Dark410 on June 5, 2016 4:04AM
    Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF TAMRIEL
    Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF NIRN
    (ALL FACTION TRADE GUILDS)

PC NA SERVER
    DC - DARKDROGO | ORC | STAM DK | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - DARK-GEARLT-OF-RIVIA | ALTMER | MAG SORC | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    EP - DARK-ABYSS | DUNMER | MAG TEMP | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    DC - REAPERS-CLOACK-OF-YASSASEEN | BRETON | MAG NB | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - DARK-SLADE-WILSON | KHAJIIT | STAM NB | LVL 50 | CP 585
    AD - THE-LAST-DRUID-OF-PARANOR | ALTMER | MAG DK | LVL 50 | CP 1285