The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Whats the average spell resistance players have in PvP?

LegacyDM
LegacyDM
✭✭✭✭✭
Trying to calculate how many points to put into spell erosion. What is the community consensus on what is the norm for spell resistance in PvP?
Legacy of Kain
Vicious Carnage
¥ampire Lord of the South
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LegacyDM wrote: »
    Trying to calculate how many points to put into spell erosion. What is the community consensus on what is the norm for spell resistance in PvP?

Well it's hard to calculate because there is so many passives that increase spell resist and it depends in the person is going to use an armour skill.

My light armour dk has 32k spell resist with a blood spawn proc.

But i'm guessing most will have 15k-20k~
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Light armor will have around 10k with major up. Medium around 15k. Heavy around 20k

Use fracture/breach with sharpened weapons. CP damage stars for best results. Maxed at 100 invested is only 8% dmg gain for penetration, compaired to a 27 point investment anywhere else in damage mod stars.

Never really understood heavy armor in this game as pvp goes. It is reduced significantly to easy and doesnt provide any real benefits other them straight 8% more damage midigation then the other2 choices. Heard the idea of crit resist being standard or percentage mod so impen could max out easier and points could be spread better but...i digress
    Edited by Lokey0024 on May 29, 2016 6:15PM