The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Thieve's Bags Concepts

Gidorick
Gidorick
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
This concept sort of piggybacks off of the following:
It's pretty simple. ZOS should add the following bags to ESO:
  • Thieves' Bag: A bag of unlimited space for ESO+ members that will take all unlaundered items. Laundering items in the bag will automatically remove them and place them in the player's inventory.
  • Bag of Holding (1000 Crowns): Provides players with a 20 space inventory bag that consumes 1 space in the inventory. When a player steals an item, and there is room in the bag, the newly stolen item is automatically placed into the Bag of Holding. Laundering items in the bag will automatically remove them and place them in the player's inventory. The maximum number of spaces should be quite large. Perhaps even as much as 100 spaces. Buying more than one of these bags will simply increase the total inventory available in the bag. This is account bound. Empty bags can be placed in the bank. Over-ridden by the Thieves' Bag if the player is an ESO+ member but unlaundered items can still be manually placed into the bag.
  • Burglar's Bounty (2000 Crowns): Provides players with a 5 space bag that consumes one space in the inventory. Placing an item in this bag will prevent the item from being taken if stopped by a guard. The maximum number of space should be much less than the Bag of Holding. Perhaps 25 spaces. Buying more than one of these bags will simply increase the total inventory available in the bag. This is account bound. Empty bags can be placed in the bank.

So what do you think? Would you like to see these bags added to ESO?
What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
That's right... Horse.
Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • Kendaric
    Kendaric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sure, I like the concept and would love to see it added to the game.
      PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!. Outfit slots not being accountwide is ridiculous given their price. PC EU/PC NA roleplayer and solo PvE quester
    • bedlom
      bedlom
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      It's a good idea but TBH with the crafting bag coming I think I might be good for space now :smile:
      Edited by bedlom on May 28, 2016 8:46PM
    • Gidorick
      Gidorick
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      bedlom wrote: »
      It's a good idea but TBH with the crafting bag coming I think I might be good for space now :smile:

What about the Burglar's Bounty @bedlom ? That's not just an inventory bag, it would save items from being taken from you if you're caught.
      That's right... Horse.
      Click HERE to discuss.

• Jim_Pipp
      Jim_Pipp
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      The only bag I want is a bait box for fishing baits. Not even one that can hold unlimited bait, just one stack of each bait type so all my characters can stop and do some fishing, instead of it being limited to a character who sacrifices the inventory space.
      #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
    • WhiteCoatSyndrome
      WhiteCoatSyndrome
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      @Jim_Pipp The Crafting bags should help you there; last I heard they can hold bait. :)
      #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
      PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
      A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
    • Gidorick
      Gidorick
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Jim_Pipp wrote: »
      The only bag I want is a bait box for fishing baits. Not even one that can hold unlimited bait, just one stack of each bait type so all my characters can stop and do some fishing, instead of it being limited to a character who sacrifices the inventory space.

I have that idea in my "Limited Bags, Crafting Bags & Encumbrance" thread @Jim_Pipp :
      Gidorick wrote: »
      Fisherman's Tackle (1500 Crowns): Provides enough room to carry a stack of each type of bait and a stack of each type of available fish. Fishing materials should automatically be placed into the bag if picked up while the player has the bag in their possession.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/162693/limited-bags-crafting-bags-encumbrance-concepts/p1

Check out the thread and make a comment if you like it... or comment if you don't! :lol:
      That's right... Horse.
      Click HERE to discuss.

• Jim_Pipp
      Jim_Pipp
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      @Gidorick I knew the fishing tackle wasn't my idea, but it was a good idea that I picked up.

I think I ripped-off one of your ideas and posted it on your own thread lol! It is a good idea, and I hope they implement it.
      #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
    • Volkodav
      Volkodav
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      This concept sort of piggybacks off of the following:
      It's pretty simple. ZOS should add the following bags to ESO:
      • Thieves' Bag: A bag of unlimited space for ESO+ members that will take all unlaundered items. Laundering items in the bag will automatically remove them and place them in the player's inventory.
      • Bag of Holding (1000 Crowns): Provides players with a 20 space inventory bag that consumes 1 space in the inventory. When a player steals an item, and there is room in the bag, the newly stolen item is automatically placed into the Bag of Holding. Laundering items in the bag will automatically remove them and place them in the player's inventory. The maximum number of spaces should be quite large. Perhaps even as much as 100 spaces. Buying more than one of these bags will simply increase the total inventory available in the bag. This is account bound. Empty bags can be placed in the bank. Over-ridden by the Thieves' Bag if the player is an ESO+ member but unlaundered items can still be manually placed into the bag.
      • Burglar's Bounty (2000 Crowns): Provides players with a 5 space bag that consumes one space in the inventory. Placing an item in this bag will prevent the item from being taken if stopped by a guard. The maximum number of space should be much less than the Bag of Holding. Perhaps 25 spaces. Buying more than one of these bags will simply increase the total inventory available in the bag. This is account bound. Empty bags can be placed in the bank.

So what do you think? Would you like to see these bags added to ESO?

That would be cool.
    • Gidorick
      Gidorick
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      @Gidorick I knew the fishing tackle wasn't my idea, but it was a good idea that I picked up.

I think I ripped-off one of your ideas and posted it on your own thread lol! It is a good idea, and I hope they implement it.

Would that make this Concept Inception @Jim_Pipp ? So that would make it CON-ception? wait... conception... erm... never mind. Don't mind me. Moving on.

The idea of a Tackle box has been beaten about this forum a bit and I didn't add that to the bags and encumbrance thread until I added this idea here, so you probably didn't get it from me. :wink:

The specific idea of having fish in that tackle box (which is what convinced me it should be added to my original concept) was from @Tommy1979AtWar .
      Edited by Gidorick on May 31, 2016 5:01AM
      That's right... Horse.
      Click HERE to discuss.

• Whatzituyah
      Whatzituyah
      ✭✭✭✭
      One question what prevents bagception? You know a bag within a bag within a bag keeps going from there. Also in my opinion these should also be craftable would give Leather/Cloth Workers something to do.
    • Gidorick
      Gidorick
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Well, @Whatzituyah , in my concept about adding more bags... link (https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/162693/limited-bags-crafting-bags-encumbrance-concepts/p1)
      ... I suggest that no bag be allowed to be placed within another bad. I think that would apply to these bags as well.

If ESO stayed subscription based, I would agree that these should be craftable. Now? They make for good crown store offerings... something to help diversify the inventory.
      Edited by Gidorick on May 31, 2016 10:02AM
      That's right... Horse.
      Click HERE to discuss.

• Volkodav
      Volkodav
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭

Would that make this Concept Inception @Jim_Pipp ? So that would make it CON-ception? wait... conception... erm... never mind. Don't mind me. Moving on.

The idea of a Tackle box has been beaten about this forum a bit and I didn't add that to the bags and encumbrance thread until I added this idea here, so you probably didn't get it from me. :wink:

The specific idea of having fish in that tackle box (which is what convinced me it should be added to my original concept) was from @Tommy1979AtWar .

I like the idea of a tackle bag.You could put all your different baits into it so they didnt muddle up your inventory.
    • Mr.Hmm
      Mr.Hmm
      ✭✭✭✭
      Thieves Bag sounds good but not unlimited.
      If I die tomorrow I do not want to think of the game I could of played today, therefor I will play whatever I want today while securing a future to play in as well.

A true gamer will think of all the possible outcomes and execute the one that is the hardest to accomplish.
    • lillybit
      lillybit
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I thought of a Thieves Bag (tho I thought Swag Bag) but then I thought it's never going to happen because of how Legerdemain levels - you could have one sneaky character stealing everything in sight and then level all your others by fencing everything without them having to do anything. Shame tho, it would've been great to be able to store all your ill-gotten gains!
      PS4 EU
    • Gidorick
      Gidorick
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      lillybit wrote: »
      I thought of a Thieves Bag (tho I thought Swag Bag) but then I thought it's never going to happen because of how Legerdemain levels - you could have one sneaky character stealing everything in sight and then level all your others by fencing everything without them having to do anything. Shame tho, it would've been great to be able to store all your ill-gotten gains!

With some of the game design decisions ZOS has made *COUGH*CPSYSTEM*COUGH* I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't mind this ability @lillybit
      That's right... Horse.
      Click HERE to discuss.