The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Looking For A Home

MJGRiFFiN
MJGRiFFiN
Soul Shriven
Hello everyone,

So I am looking for a guild that I can call home.
I'm 24, english speaking and relatively new to ESO.

I have no idea on what a 'trading guild' is, so all I am looking for is a guild that accepts new players and doesn't mind them asking the odd noob question.
The population of the guild does not matter, as I would prefer a guild of 50 who is a lot more social than a guild of 200+ that doesn't speak a word.

If your guild sounds like a perfect fit, then please let me know :)

Many thanks. See you in-game!
  • Kukesh
    Kukesh
    ✭✭✭
    Hi MJGRiFFiN,

How about we have a Guild of 300+ AND active chat channels? :)
    On top of that we accept new players and you are allowed 1 noob question a day ;)

Take a look at our thread and if interested there is more information on our website.
    Hope to see your application to the Mystics Guild soon :)

Regards,
    DeRaaf
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello @MJGRiFFiN

Welcome back to the forums

There is just one thing I need to ask first :wink: are you based on the EU servers or NA?

Our guild is a social guild that has plenty of people who are always willing to help others out, myself included.

We can get you back into shape for the Dark Brotherhood as well haha.

It's a no pressure, enjoy the game your way, but you're always welcome to join in on the organised content.

Based in the Daggerfall Covenant ( but if you are going to play another faction that's fine ) a bunch of our guys have alts in all alliances ( I mostly deleted my non DC alts :wink: )

Being relatively new is sometimes a good thing, it means you can learn the right way instead of having to learn off bad habits.

I have a bunch of "pro-tips" I usually teach the guys :smiley:

Anywho the name is:

Order of Sithis

If you are interested send me an in game mail, reply to this post using @Duiwel or just whisper me tonight man I will be online.

Just some info:

You get various types of guilds in this game:

PVE
    PvP
    Trading
    Social
    RP
    Dueling (different from PvP)

Those are the main variants of guilds in the game.
      PvE guilds usually focus on PvE content such as dungeons, trials, ect. PvP guilds, you guessed it, they go to Cyrodiil and group up (usually organised over voice chat) Trading guilds usually have 200-500 members of which at least half are usually active and they need regular sales or donations to "bid" on guild traders stationed at cities and locations where any player on that server (EU or NA) can browse and buy their goods. Social guilds tend to utilize the chat more and bond, create friendships, talk about random things, some people tend to play with certain members on a daily basis (usually 2 people or so who are in the same level range, I do this myself and I prefer this type of playing it's more fun running around with someone), they also PvP and some even RP. RP (Role Play guilds) I know you know what it means I am just explaining to be thorough :wink: do exactly that they go on adventures or stand somewhere and play hide and go seek or random things that they decided before hand. They are very very serious about their back story ^^ Dueling Guilds (I believe the best one in EU is Arena and the best one in NA is Legend) these guilds focus on 1vs1 combat inside PvP and usually have a bunch of players standing around from various factions observing the fights waiting for their turn or just wanna spectate some good old fun. (Think Fight Club)

Obviously all the guilds listed will have members who do dungeons so don't worry about that.

Have a good weekend OP!
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
  • cyberjanet
    cyberjanet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello Griffin,

We don't actively recruit, but we're always open to like-minded people and you seem to be like-minded (looking at your use of "home" in your post title).

We're a small, social guild, about 35 members. We like to get to know each other, and use RL first names. We chat on Teamspeak, we do things together; the objective is to build an atmosphere of relaxed, supportive camaraderie. Everybody makes mistakes, everybody gets things wrong, we just live with it and learn from it.

You can read about us at http://www.richmahoganyhall.com. We originally started in Guild Wars and have spread across multiple games and Steam. Many of the original guild don't play ESO, but we keep in touch with a Facebook page.

It was an unknown in-game friend request that sent me to the forums, to check on a previous post I answered when I got an invitation to join the forums from Support instead of an answer to my question! If we sound like what you want, send me an in-game friend request and a note, if possible. My in-game username is @cyberjanet.

Janet
    Favourite NPC: Wine-For-All
    Mostly PC-EU , with a lonely little guy on NA.
  • JasminaChillibeaner
    Hey MJGRiFFiN!

I'm leader of Constellation, we're a relatively small social guild that enjoy loads of activity.
    If you're looking for a friendly, helpful group of people to play with and a community that do a bit of everything then please message me ingame, my UserID is @JasminaChillibeaner.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/constellationeso/
    http://constellation.shivtr.com/

See you around Tamriel!
    PC/EU/EP
    Leader of Constellation
    PvE Templar Healer and Achievement Hunter