Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown Store Pricing

Runs
Runs
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Can we please get the prices included in the monthly Crown Store Showcases?

That way if something we want is priced more than we would like to pay for it we can plan ahead. 4000 crowns is too much for a mount in my opinion. I really like the mount but it is just too much. If I had known the price ahead of time, I could have bought the Black Camel that was on sale for a limited amount of time. But I skipped buying that, others probably did too in anticipation of the Dro M'athra Senche. So now those that would have bought the limited camel, and refuse to pay 4000 crowns for the Dro are lost sales for you.
Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • Eoden13
    Eoden13
    Yeah I would have liked to known the cost ahead of time as well... I second this idea.
  • The_Great_Maldini
    The_Great_Maldini
    ✭✭✭
    I concur with the above statements.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also agree. I was really impressed they released the price of the character slots in their latest website article about the crown store, and feel it should be standard.

Releasing the prices when announcing the item will allow people to budget their money accordingly to ensure they have purchased enough crowns by the time an item comes out - especially when it is a limited time item.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Chillic
    Chillic
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully they were just embarrassed by the stupidity behind the cost of this cat.
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wouldn't be surprised if the Tamriel Unlimited name change was to avoid "E$O" jabs all over the forum.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • staracino_ESO
    staracino_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ourorboros wrote: »
    Wouldn't be surprised if the Tamriel Unlimited name change was to avoid "E$O" jabs all over the forum.

You have to remember:
    Tamriel Unlimited*

*Half of skyrim missing, no morrowind, no summerset, no elsweyr, most of black marsh missing...
    I could go on :P I think calling it 'Unlimited' was a bit pretentious and premature.
  • BluSpixMacaw
    Ourorboros wrote: »

You have to remember:
    Tamriel Unlimited*

*Half of skyrim missing, no morrowind, no summerset, no elsweyr, most of black marsh missing...
    I could go on :P I think calling it 'Unlimited' was a bit pretentious and premature.
    It's called The Elder Scrolls Tamriel Unlimited because its Subscription Free unlike what they did to PC users back when they Launched the Game. So the Unlimited part has nothing to do with missing Game Content it simply means Subscription Free which means free to play.
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ also the DLC is filling in more and more areas of the map. So maybe at some point we will have most of Tamriel. If they released the game as a full Tamriel the only DLC's we'd get would be mounts, pets and costumes
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree that it would be helpful to know the prices in advance.

I'm happy to pay real money for in-game items, but I only have a finite amount of money to spend each month so it would be helpful to be able to plan ahead.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • emily3989
    emily3989
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chillic wrote: »
    Hopefully they were just embarrassed by the stupidity behind the cost of this cat.

That day I saw about 20 of them sitting next to the wayshrine in Rah'k. Doubt they are embarrassed about all the crowns/cash they soaked up.

+1 to OP
    Thasi - V16 Magblade Vampire PC/NA