The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

VR 15 & 16 glyphs

ThretZ-92
ThretZ-92
hi, just wondering if there is any NPCs that sell VR 15 & 16 glyphs?
Thanks
  • Tempah
    Tempah
    ✭✭✭
    Nope you need to make them yourself or by a friend with a high enough enchanting skill or look in guild traders. If I am wrong please correct me.
    Dro'mathra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redemeer, Tick Tock Tormentor, The Unchained, Exstinguisher of Flames, Flawless Conqueror
  • sunskater
    sunskater
    ThretZ-92 wrote: »
    hi, just wondering if there is any NPCs that sell VR 15 & 16 glyphs?
    Thanks

I think the enchanter in Craglorn sells the highest level they have available. I think they are V10-V16 but I don't remember for sure. I've never seen higher levels elsewhere.

Best, it.
    Valan'yi (AD): CP160+ Bosmer stamblade ranger.
    Ayannis (DC): CP160+ Breton magplar healer.
    Sarsthor (EP): Lv7 Nord dragonknight tank...someday...

Master Clothier & Woodworker. All levels & sets, 9 traits, many styles. All enchantments.
    Provisions, potions & poisons available for all situations (except Psijic Ambrosia).

PSN: Sunskater
    PS4/NA
  • ThretZ-92
    ThretZ-92
    ok thanks :)