The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Dro'M'Athra-Senche Official Release May 26th to May 30th Limited Time Only

BluSpixMacaw
Hey ESO Fans today is the Launch Day you've probably all been waiting for that's right I'm talking about the Dro'M'Athra-Senche Mount this limited time only Mount will be available for 2500Crowns until May 30th.
Edited by BluSpixMacaw on May 26, 2016 9:24AM
  • ShadowRukia
    ShadowRukia
    ✭✭
    im still waiting, shouldn't it be up by now?
  • rosy_ariete
    rosy_ariete
    ✭✭✭
    Dunno, I'm waiting for this mount too, but it's not yet available on the Crown Store :(
  • BluSpixMacaw
    It won't be up until 9:00A.M.
  • MaxwellC
    MaxwellC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ^Assumption. Not sure when it comes out, it could be at 12pm EDT
    不動の Steadfast - Unwavering
    XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
    XB1 Maxwell Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Redguard Stamina DK
    XB1 Max Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Brenton Magicka DK
    PC Maxwell-Crystal - NA DC - CP 200+ Brenton Magicka DK 「Retired」
    Band Camp statements: To state "But this one time I saw X doing X... so that justifies X" Refers to the Band camp statement.
    Coined by Maxwel
    l
  • ShadowRukia
    ShadowRukia
    ✭✭
    When is 9am? I live in AU
  • Eoden13
    Eoden13
    Glad to see I am not the only one hitting refresh on the crown store page. :)
  • ShadowRukia
    ShadowRukia
    ✭✭
    WHAT THE! ITS 4K!!!! its not even that good looking it looks strange =/
  • staracino_ESO
    staracino_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey ESO Fans today is the Launch Day you've probably all been waiting for that's right I'm talking about the Dro'M'Athra-Senche Mount this limited time only Mount will be available for 2500Crowns until May 30th.

lol
  • LindsC
    LindsC
    ✭✭✭
    WHAT THE! ITS 4K!!!! its not even that good looking it looks strange =/
    It's not 4k, it's 2.5k
  • Pearls
    Pearls
    Soul Shriven
    I see 4k too in EU ahah
  • ShadowRukia
    ShadowRukia
    ✭✭
    if you buy it for 4k do you get a refund?
  • BluSpixMacaw
    It's 4000Crowns in USA!
  • BluSpixMacaw
    It's ridiculous 4000Crowns not worth it there CRAZY if they think I'm going to buy this Mount!
  • ShadowRukia
    ShadowRukia
    ✭✭
    I eh bought it for 4K by mistake.. can i get a refund or something? anyone know?
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4k and? YOLO!
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wasn't going to get it, yet it is certainly a cool mount. Totally feel bad for the people who really wanted this though.

4K crowns is kind of crazy for a single mount......
    Edited by Vaoh on May 26, 2016 2:26PM
  • ShadowRukia
    ShadowRukia
    ✭✭
    is it a bug?
  • staracino_ESO
    staracino_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is what we get for being excited and vocal with our excitement. "Oh, they really are looking forward to this mount? PAYCHECK!"
  • Woeler
    Woeler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

You're not a ZOS official mate.
  • Sheepski
    Sheepski
    ✭✭
    4k.... wow I mean really?
    PC - EU - EP

Lladwr - Khajiit expert thief (also part time Nightblade)

Gwifr - Nord meat shield and Knight of the Round Dragon

Daflia - Daedric Prince of Silly Walks

Darian Drith - Templar healer with his undead posse
  • staracino_ESO
    staracino_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am curious to see the logic behind the price point. Was the model super hard to make? Does its code take up too much space on the server? These are rhetorical questions, of course. The reason for the price point is simply because we wanted it so much. It still would be amusing to see someone try to justify why one mount should cost as much as a pack that gets you 1 dlc, 1 mount, 1 pet and 5 XP scrolls.

Oh, btw, crotch and butt flaps hang over this mount in a really weird and ugly way.
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Logic behind price point is either...

A) because we can

B) because the mounting animation and trails will cause extra lag in Cyrodiil

C) because we can

D) because we can

E) all of the above
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • Vidahr
    Vidahr
    ✭✭✭
    I am curious to see the logic behind the price point. Was the model super hard to make? Does its code take up too much space on the server? These are rhetorical questions, of course. The reason for the price point is simply because we wanted it so much. It still would be amusing to see someone try to justify why one mount should cost as much as a pack that gets you 1 dlc, 1 mount, 1 pet and 5 XP scrolls.

Oh, btw, crotch and butt flaps hang over this mount in a really weird and ugly way.

Because people will still buy it, and a ton of people are.

I think it's way overpriced as well, but... I still bought it.
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I just found out that it cost 4000 crowns, I was really looking forward to this. Ugh way to ruin my day. Who wants ice-cream instead to fill our broken dreams?
    PC/EU DC
  • JustanImage
    JustanImage
    ✭✭✭
    I'll take some ice-cream :)

A good advice for ZOS though:
    The very first step to lose a paying customer is to get him/her frustrated.
  • Serenityx
    Serenityx
    ✭✭✭
    Well, this is the first and only mount ill ever buy so I with that being said I suppose 4k isnt that bad for me...

Overpriced? Yes. Especially saying as base tg DLC (not the silly camel edition) was only 2,000 crowns. I still love it, but RIP sneaking away from a zerg in cyrodil. xD
  • Sheepski
    Sheepski
    ✭✭
    It's a shame they've so blatently cash-grabbed from so many people willing to throw as much money on this mount as a brand new game :/
    Edited by Sheepski on May 26, 2016 3:59PM
    PC - EU - EP

Lladwr - Khajiit expert thief (also part time Nightblade)

Gwifr - Nord meat shield and Knight of the Round Dragon

Daflia - Daedric Prince of Silly Walks

Darian Drith - Templar healer with his undead posse
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suspect they're still experimenting with crown store pricing to some extent and that's why we don't see much consistency. Trying to determine what sells at what price points and what makes the most profit overall.

In a way it's good for me. I was on the fence about buying this but at that price it's absolutely out of the question. I'd laugh if it wasn't so disappointing.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • TheSpin
    TheSpin
    ✭✭✭
    @Danikat I agree with you 100% on the experimenting. It's complicated to manage these cash shops when you consider that subs get crowns for subbing, some people horde crowns each time there's a sale, and many players will keep thinking 100 crowns = 1 dollar no matter how much was actually spent on the crowns.

FYI On the PSstore, I can buy 5500 crowns for 40 bucks. That means the mount would cost me $29. Nobody should put the price tag on this mount above 30 US Dollars. Is that still too much? For me, yes it is.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always get the 5,500 crown packs, which means this mount would cost me £17.45.

I paid £10.90 (2,500 crowns) for the clouded leopard-senche, but that was an exception because clouded leopards are my favourite big cat so I really wanted that one. In general I would say a mount shouldn't cost more than £7 and ideally should be around £3-5.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
This discussion has been closed.