The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Supplies map disappears

Wilem
Wilem
So I've got a supplies map from a crafting reward and after I arrive at what I think should be the marked location I go into inventory to check the map but it's gone. Also there's nothing on the ground around me. What's happening?
Goodbye and hello, as always.
  • Shadowolfs
    You probably around the marked location but not on the exact location. If you know the name and number for your writ map, google it and find the exact location and see if materials still there. It happened to me once.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One thing you can try, at least it works on mine, is to go away from the Survey Location, then the map seems to come back to inventory, or at least my addon puts the Red X on the map again. However even if the survey map goes away, the nodes are still there.

I have about 20 surveys on one of my characters for alchemy, I will test this again tonight to see if the map comes back to inventory as I move away (I really think it does, but I do rely on my addon putting the red x so no need to look at the map)

One other thing, they are suppose to change this come DB where the map goes away once you harvest the first node, so this should cease to be an issue come May 31

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Alvar
    Alvar
    ✭✭✭
    This was a 'quick fix' to stop people from exploiting the banker assistant and obtain unlimited resources. As soon as you're close enough for the resources to show (no matter if you can see them or not), your map poofs. It used to go away once you harvested the first resource from the map. Now, if you leave the 'area' after the map disappears, you're SoL.

Supposedly it is fixed in the dlc drop this coming Tuesday. Maybe someone who's tested it on the PTS can comment on that.
    You can't sprint and use abilities at the same time.