The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

So what are Templars suppose to do

xboxone1Q
xboxone1Q
✭✭✭
With all the nightblades online now. :/ That's what I main only have 1 guy and that's him at vet 16. I noticed once they see my Jesus beam the group picks me to go after instead of everyone else that is around. :/ Why cause I can heal and there is not a lot of us in pvp right now. Then they also take note of how many Templars are in the area and tell their group to hunt us down when the battle starts. That's what I've been seeing lately. If Jesus beam hit for 700,000 k then I could slow the nightblades down once they surprise attack me. :}
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not stand there healing and spamming Jesus-beam.
    PC EU
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Invisibilty potions are your friend.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Use LoS with your groupies to spread the NB amongst several players thereby completely nullifying the damage done.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smart tactics to take out healers of any kind.
    Nightblades melt with biting jabs/puncturing sweep followed by a quick RD execute though.
  • xboxone1Q
    xboxone1Q
    ✭✭✭
    :/ When a nightblade knows your a Templar all you can do is mount up and take off. :}
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Radiant ML +full impen usually makes most nb damage manageable.CP into physical damage reduction and crit damage reduction. Activate the magelight skill if a NB is near. You can also throw on transmutation. Purify regularly to keep nb debuff spam off.
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• americansteel
    americansteel
    ✭✭✭✭
    xboxone1Q wrote: »
    With all the nightblades online now. :/ That's what I main only have 1 guy and that's him at vet 16. I noticed once they see my Jesus beam the group picks me to go after instead of everyone else that is around. :/ Why cause I can heal and there is not a lot of us in pvp right now. Then they also take note of how many Templars are in the area and tell their group to hunt us down when the battle starts. That's what I've been seeing lately. If Jesus beam hit for 700,000 k then I could slow the nightblades down once they surprise attack me. :}

take the death like a champ.

seriously though all jokes aside stay with or near a group play your role dont be hero, its easy and wrong that a sorc and NB can gurst templars down with outrageous DPS.

stay away from enviromental structures rocks and trees. chances are some ones sitting there.
    NO LONGER PLAYING ESO

POOR SERVER PERFORMANCE
    LAG
    LOAD SCREENS
    DONE
  • xboxone1Q
    xboxone1Q
    ✭✭✭
    :/ I fear trees in dark areas anyway. Nightblades are good at hiding. :/
  • Nefas
    Nefas
    Class Representative
    I noticed once they see my Jesus beam the group picks me to go after instead of everyone else that is around. :/

FRESH AP ON THE MENU BOYS.

But yeah positioning important if you're going to be healing/channeling. Impen or CP perk Resistant helps a lot as already mentioned.

• Rokhza
    Rokhza
    ✭✭
    You got to move
    You got to move
    You got to move, child
    You got to move

Never stand still :-)
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You mean...why do NBs focus the squishy person who has the potential to keep an entire group alive by themselves while dealing insane amounts of damage to low health targets from range? :|
    Edited by kadar on May 26, 2016 7:23PM
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Build a house
  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aw man...the HOUSE concept...let me tell you I did NOT like it when I first heard of it but seriously, template have mobile homes that are their defense, you can spam the hell outa purifying ritual and never be snared, spam BOL/ HTD and not die, and use LOS once you get to cover, and go offensive, NO ONE likes a hard hitting templar when they get in his face, it is SO funny how they freak. My life was changed in PvP when I dropped the resto staff, and equipped a sword and shield and harness magic. In tandem with bloodspawn keeps our crescent sweep up very frequently, and gets you to almost resist cap...its...just dumb how tanky my templar became when I adopted the idea of templar house...its true and it works
  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also...i cannot express how awesome using speed potions is with magplar, keeps me going fast as long as I purge enough, and gives me enough stamina to break free when I need to...so fun
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Smart tactics to take out healers of any kind.
    Nightblades melt with biting jabs/puncturing sweep followed by a quick RD execute though.

Hmmm, I did not think RD would be a good idea on a stam build. Will try.
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Offer tea to those nightblades entering your house. They may be uninvited, but you can still be hospitable. And you can enjoy it by the warm glow of your spells.
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • Francescolg
    Francescolg
    ✭✭✭✭
    Use the defensive magelight morph + 5xheavy armor + heavy armor Cp + 8% hp magelight + an instant heal on every bar but before always puryfyng light because of Double-heal debuff/snare = problem solved
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rokhza wrote: »
    You got to move
    You got to move
    You got to move, child
    You got to move

Never stand still :-)

But.. but .. Wrobel wants us all to stay in our house!