The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help with DK build

thomasvaughn21_ESO
So I've been away from the game until right before the imperial city DLC patch I was just curious if DKs are viable at a sneak bow quick hitter build. My main was a Stam sorc but I think I've had enough struggling with that build since it seams hopeless. I may be mistaken but they have essentially the same major brutality buff as a sorcs crit surge BUT the passive gives them an additional 10% weapon damage bonus for 30% weapon damage right away plus the heal is more reliable. They also have more survivability but are pretty awful at escaping when you need too. I believe that DKs also have a 20% Stam regen buff too which sorcs don't have.

You guys think a DK sneak assassin type guy would work?

Any feedback would be helpful! Thanks!
  • DemonDruaga
    DemonDruaga
    ✭✭✭✭
    It is fun and can work out pretty well, with a molten buffed bow heavy attack with silvershards cancel opening out of stealth your hitting damn hard. Shoot again or go in with crit rush-execute and most people are done for. For inspiration search for alcast bullseye build. Learned a lot from him
    Ardor // Dunkelsicht // Pakt