The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crafting stack prices?

meno460
meno460
Soul Shriven
I've been going around collecting everything I can find to sell. I am wondering how much ores and wood are going for right now. On ps4 NA server
  • Shadowolfs
    My advices are refined raw materials and sell the gold improvement materials. I am not sure about the prices since I play it on pc NA.
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You might browse some of the guild traders to see what the going rates are for mats.
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ruby mat costs are going to go up after the patch, with all those Vet characters instantly jumping to 160 CP.
  • Serenityx
    Serenityx
    ✭✭✭
    OP since nobody else mentioned it and you might not know their are certain crafting passives you must have in order to get the chance of getting high end tempers/resins etc such as alloys and dreugh wax. I made the mistake of not knowing this early on and wasted a few stacks of raw topgrain with nothing in said perks (unravveling for clothing line) not knowing it was required to get best resins etc

EDIT: Im on Xbox one, so I cant speak for PS4 but I see rubedite ores going for 10k+ a stack, The v15-16 clothing mats go for about 5-7k a stack (not raw materials). I havent ever looked for raw end level mats and cant find any in multiple guild traders atm but their are a few stacks of various level raw materials for 5,200-6k a stack. They are also selling for that in my guild sales history on xbox one NA.
    Edited by Serenityx on May 29, 2016 4:12AM
  • llSRRll
    llSRRll
    ✭✭✭
    On PS4 the Rubite, Ancestor, and Ruby Ash have hit all-time lows. You can get a stack of Rubidite for around 4k, Ancestor and Rubido go for around 10k and Ruby Ash I saw some going for like 2500g per stack. I have bought a lot of all four recently with the expectation that they will go up as well.