The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

New AD buff campaign xbox NA!

• Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't do either of those first things, so I wouldn't know, but fighting the enemy players is literally the only way to make AP.
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • Benzaiten
    Stratforge wrote: »
    I don't do either of those first things, so I wouldn't know, but fighting the enemy players is literally the only way to make AP.

But, there are hardly any enemy players in Scourge? Yellow outnumbers everyone by at least 10 to 1. AND your AP is being split with others, because I never see you guys running less than 10 players deep.

If you want to make AP by killing enemy players, you might want to go a campaign that actually has some. Otherwise you're just PvDooring. Whenever blue starts dominating a map, I usually log out or go to another campaign, because it's boring as *** to dominate a map with absolutely no resistance.
    DC
  • Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Benzaiten wrote: »
    But, there are hardly any enemy players in Scourge? Yellow outnumbers everyone by at least 10 to 1. AND your AP is being split with others, because I never see you guys running less than 10 players deep.

Every part of this quote is untrue except, technically, "your AP is being split with others". What's your gamertag?
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • Benzaiten
    Whats my gamertag? Why? So you can get 50 of your yellow friends to hunt me down? :)

But in all seriousness... I have screenshots and vids of 35+ yellows taking a resource from three of us. And then teabagging us. That's some seriously poor sportsmanship right there. And yes- there is more AP to be made when your faction is LOW population- Not controlling the entire map with hardly any enemies to fight.
    DC
  • Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know what part of this isn't getting through to you. Scourge is my home campaign. Getting AP in another campaign, while possibly more fun, does nothing to put me closer to getting the good end-of-campaign rewards. I asked for your gamertag because I suspect you don't know what you're talking about, but I wanted to see if I recognized you.

My condolences on being the only person to ever get zerged down and teabagged, though.
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • Benzaiten
    LOL, I think you are missing MY point. How are you earning those millions of AP in a Yellow Buff Server? Do you see a lot of big fights anymore? Any nice defense ticks, when most of the keeps are yours? Killing lots of players, when AD is pop-locked and red and blue have zero or one bar, or sometimes maybe two during prime time? What are you doing? Repairing walls?

And the really sad part is.....You've already said it's neither fun nor challenging. :/

Have a nice night.

DC
  • Benzaiten
    At this rate, soon all Xb1 NA Cyrodiil campaigns will turn in to an AD PvE zone. Then yellow can show how good they are by 1vx-ing NPCs.

And what ^this^ guy said. :)
    DC
  • Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    LOL, I think you are missing MY point. How are you earning those millions of AP in a Yellow Buff Server? Do you see a lot of big fights anymore? Any nice defense ticks, when most of the keeps are yours? Killing lots of players, when AD is pop-locked and red and blue have zero or one bar, or sometimes maybe two during prime time? What are you doing? Repairing walls?

And the really sad part is.....You've already said it's neither fun nor challenging. :/

Have a nice night.

There's plenty of people who still play in the campaign. Not all the reds and blues are as fragile as you and yours apparently.
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • Benzaiten

Have a nice night.

There's plenty of people who still play in the campaign. Not all the reds and blues are as fragile as you and yours apparently.

LOL, what are you on about? I've already said that I'm still in there on my mediocre red crafter. Probably earning more AP than you are. :)

But nice ad hominem attack. Says more about you than it does me.
    DC
  • Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    "nice ad hominem" lmao. Duel me nerdler.
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • Benzaiten

Was that your attempt at a comeback? LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

So much fail.

Anywho, I'll leave you to stroke and measure your e-peen. Have fun fighting the NPCs and repairing walls. See you at the gates, and thanks in advance for the AP :)
    DC
  • magictucktuck
    magictucktuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I get tons of ad hate mail as well.. I feel like they are full of 16 year olds
    PC-NA

Necromancer

Flawless Conqueror

https://www.magictucktuck.com for my builds and guides!
  • Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭

So much fail.

Anywho, I'll leave you to stroke and measure your e-peen. Have fun fighting the NPCs and repairing walls. See you at the gates, and thanks in advance for the AP :)
    You talk a lot of smack for someone too chicken to give out their GT. Not like facts matter much here but, as of 11:13 PM CST, yellow only holds 1 emp keep. So yeah, I'm basically only killing NPCs and repairing walls I guess. *strokes in your direction*
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • Benzaiten

So much fail.

You talk a lot of smack for someone too chicken to give out their GT. Not like facts matter much here but, as of 11:13 PM CST, yellow only holds 1 emp keep. So yeah, I'm basically only killing NPCs and repairing walls I guess. *strokes in your direction*

Aw, don't worry...your nightcapping, PvDooring crew should be on soon, and then everything will be right as rain.

#SeeYouAtTheGates
    DC
  • SRASinister
    SRASinister
    ✭✭✭

So much fail.

Aw, don't worry...your nightcapping, PvDooring crew should be on soon, and then everything will be right as rain.

#SeeYouAtTheGates

Don't worry man I saw him in his zerg tonight chasing down 4 blues and getting that fresh ap
    Xbox One NA: Sins of Daemons
  • Benzaiten

Don't worry man I saw him in his zerg tonight chasing down 4 blues and getting that fresh ap

LOL, why doesn't that surprise me? I just wish I could home two campaigns. All my blues are already at tier 3 in Haderus, and I'd love to farm some AD- oops I mean AP- in Scourge for more rewards. :smiley:

Oh well, at least I got to buy two Valkyn Skoria helms for my alts, so I guess there's that.
    DC
  • EsoRecon
    EsoRecon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

LOL, why doesn't that surprise me? I just wish I could home two campaigns. All my blues are already at tier 3 in Haderus, and I'd love to farm some AD- oops I mean AP- in Scourge for more rewards. :smiley:

Oh well, at least I got to buy two Valkyn Skoria helms for my alts, so I guess there's that.

lol
    Xbox One [ NA ]
    Gamertag - Zyzz II Legacy
    Stam Sorc & Stam NB PvP
    (I'm Just Here To 1vX)
  • Father_X_Zombie
    Father_X_Zombie
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's really sad how many of them rush to defend blues inner keeps. Me and 10 ppl just capped the lumber mill at rayles and at least 30 AD swarmed us and came to our gates and some are waiting in stealth there.

Good job AD, enjoy questing at cheydinhaI I guess?
    Edited by Father_X_Zombie on June 6, 2016 7:21PM
    GT: AK x Zombie

Marcurio Avidius - Breton Sorcerer - The Flawless Conquerer - General
    Raven Avidius - Imperial Nightblade - Stormproof
    Cicero Avidius - Imperial Templar - First Sergeant
    Audens Avidius - Breton Templar - Stormproof
    Jimi Hendrix - Redguard Dragonknight - Stormproof
    Leliana Artaine - Breton Nightblade - Stormproof
    Brutus Decinus - Imperial Sorcerer - Stormproof AD
    Wait aren't you DC - Dark elf Nightblade EP
    Achilleus Infernium - Breton Dragonknight
    Claudia Aurella - Imperial Warden
    DC NA XB1

RIP XB1 NA Chillrend 2015-2017
    Home to emp farmers and roleplayers
    Put out of its misery by Brian Wheeler

• TrinityBreaker
    TrinityBreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's really sad how many of them rush to defend blues inner keeps. Me and 10 ppl just capped the lumber mill at rayles and at least 30 AD swarmed us and came to our gates and some are waiting in stealth there.

We should totally meet at arrius farm and take it, them kill as many Ad that come before we get overwhelmed.
    Ebonheart for life.
    Xbox NA
    I am Dog Star.

Khajiit Stam Sorc - Ji'saad Ranajiradh AR 30
    Khajiit Mag DK - Kesjhad
    Khajiit Magblade - Ji'sava Ak'nir
    Fat Khajiit Stamplar - Dro'haniAk'nir - AR 36
    Khajiit Stam Dk - Diego Ri'jhad - AR 49
    Khajiit Magplar - Dro'nara Ak'nir
    Khajiit StamBlade - Ri'artharr Ak'nir
    Fat Khajiit Stamden - Dro'hani Warbreaker
    Argonian Stam DK - Tiberius Demetros
    Khajiit Stamplar - Diëgo Ri'jhad
    Fat Khajiit Stam DK - Drö'hani Ak'nir/Dances-With-Alkosh
    Khajiit Magden - Arctic Mayhem

• Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭

What I wouldn't give to instantly have enemies to kill when I take a resource with ten (10!) other people. That's one of those good problems Zombie.
    Edited by Stratforge on June 6, 2016 9:58PM
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is getting a little ridiculous. I mean, I get the frustration with homing a 30 day camp that turns PvE, it blows, worst ever. But let's not be hypocritical to all end here folks. I imagine if I check back in here this weekend and post screen shots of all the different campaign maps we'd see every alliance PvEing/gate camping. It equally sucks no matter which campaign it is, ya know.

#MakeCyrodiilGreatAgain

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/265701/needs-to-happen-2-qol-fixes-for-cyro

"IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Bosmer Nightblade AR 32 - Altmer Templar AR 26 - Dunmer Dragonknight AR 18 - Altmer Sorcerer AR 20 - Khajiit Dragonknight AR 18
    (+3 not worth mentioning, yet)
  • Benzaiten

Yep. Probably the only ten blues online, and boom- here comes the angry hornet swarm. And when too many of them die, they call in reinforcements. And when the reinforcement dies, here comes the emperor, lol!

It must suck to be AD in this campaign. Seems like their emperor's the only one getting a lot of kills, and the rest are just sheeple along for the ride.

DC
  • Father_X_Zombie
    Father_X_Zombie
    ✭✭✭✭

We should totally meet at arrius farm and take it, them kill as many Ad that come before we get overwhelmed.

Lol that would be funny, EP might even come.

DC NA XB1

• Father_X_Zombie
    Father_X_Zombie
    ✭✭✭✭

Yep. Probably the only ten blues online, and boom- here comes the angry hornet swarm. And when too many of them die, they call in reinforcements. And when the reinforcement dies, here comes the emperor, lol!

It must suck to be AD in this campaign. Seems like their emperor's the only one getting a lot of kills, and the rest are just sheeple along for the ride.

Too bad the AD scourge emp sucks, every blue in that campaign has a clip of him/her soloing him. I killed him but didn't know he was emp because he was squishy and didn't have the title on, should have recorded anyway.

DC NA XB1

• Father_X_Zombie
    Father_X_Zombie
    ✭✭✭✭

What I wouldn't give to instantly have enemies to kill when I take a resource with ten (10!) other people. That's one of those good problems Zombie.

When I said 10 ppl I didn't say 10 good ppl, most of us were low level vets, just me and 2 others were v16s, all randoms without groups . We held them until our forward camp broke, not bad considering the circumstances I mentioned.

DC NA XB1

• Benzaiten

Too bad the AD scourge emp sucks, every blue in that campaign has a clip of him/her soloing him. I killed him but didn't know he was emp because he was squishy and didn't have the title on, should have recorded anyway.

That guy actually solos? I never see him with less than 20 people
    DC
  • TrinityBreaker
    TrinityBreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ever wonder what it looks like when 10 dawnbreakers go off on a single target? I wish i recorded it when the empp thought he was going to bomb us.
    Ebonheart for life.
    Xbox NA
    I am Dog Star.

Khajiit Stam Sorc - Ji'saad Ranajiradh AR 30
    Khajiit Mag DK - Kesjhad
    Khajiit Magblade - Ji'sava Ak'nir
    Fat Khajiit Stamplar - Dro'haniAk'nir - AR 36
    Khajiit Stam Dk - Diego Ri'jhad - AR 49
    Khajiit Magplar - Dro'nara Ak'nir
    Khajiit StamBlade - Ri'artharr Ak'nir
    Fat Khajiit Stamden - Dro'hani Warbreaker
    Argonian Stam DK - Tiberius Demetros
    Khajiit Stamplar - Diëgo Ri'jhad
    Fat Khajiit Stam DK - Drö'hani Ak'nir/Dances-With-Alkosh
    Khajiit Magden - Arctic Mayhem

• Benzaiten

Ever wonder what it looks like when 10 dawnbreakers go off on a single target? I wish i recorded it when the empp thought he was going to bomb us.

lol, yeah he's not a fan of fire ballistas either.

I gotta say- this is a great campaign to quickly level an alt in. I just rolled a new blue character, guested her in Scourge, and she's almost Assault rank 7. At level 13 in green and blue gear, lol.

Thanks for the AP, AD! :)
    DC
  • Father_X_Zombie
    Father_X_Zombie
    ✭✭✭✭

Every once in a while you can catch him by himself, but not often. I don't even know why AD bothers taking keeps for him, really he's just a health buff and a bad proxy bomber.

DC NA XB1

• Benzaiten
    He is a troll like no other, and one of the main reasons this campaign is dead.

Every once in a while you can catch him by himself, but not often. I don't even know why AD bothers taking keeps for him, really he's just a health buff and a bad proxy bomber.

He is one of the main reasons this campaign is turning into a yellow PVE zone. He encourages the gate camping. Right now, he's inside the gate of Alma Ruma with 20+ of his Aldmeri Dumbminions.
    DC