Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Website for maintenance – September 26, 7:00AM EDT (11:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)
Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can find the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

[QUEST] The Bleeding Temple Not Completing

brandonv516
brandonv516
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I've done this IC quest twice and it still does not complete for me. I kill the nightblade mini boss, kill the adds, kill the demon boss, the holy father runs away and I never seen him again. I don't want to abandon if I am going to have to start from an earlier quest again. Is this quest bugged for anyone else?
Edited by brandonv516 on May 24, 2016 11:13PM
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Post DB patch this quest is still bugged for me, even after starting the quest fresh.

Anyone else on console having problems with it?
  • karenheroine
    Still bugged at same part. I just sent a ticket.
  • Cavedog
    Cavedog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And apparently this is still bugged, 3.5 years later.......

The quest doesn't complete because nothing happens after you kill the daedra boss.
    PC NA