The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Any NA West Coast guilds out there?

Dragn4ceSoldier
Just curious to see if there are any PvE/PvP guilds with a significant representation of players on the West Coast (Pacific Time). I'm in a really great guild but many of the active players are on the East Coast. I typically can't log into the game on weekdays until 10:30 or 11:00 PM, and by then many people have finished their dailies, trials, etc. and are ready to log off for the night.
Alton Stormgraven (Breton Templar, Daggerfall Covenant)
Stormgraven's Post on Wordpress
Stormgraven's Post on Twitter
  • Dragn4ceSoldier
    [Snip]

No replies so far. Maybe I should create a new guild. LOL
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on June 2, 2016 6:14PM
  • Yung_deezy818
    Yung_deezy818
    ✭✭
    I'll shoot you an invite if on ps4. Ad Victorium. We have a nice group of night gamers and I myself am from Cali. Only thing mandatory is wearing guild tabard in Pvp and staying with crown. We are only a PVP guild(though members do pve). Currently in Scourge.
  • Natetendo83
    Natetendo83
    ✭✭
    One of our leaders lives in California. We aren't specific to any time zone in the US, we have people from pretty much wherever.
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you wish you could join the Ebon Raiders. Though not secluded to the west coast we have many late night players would would enjoy grouping with you. Message tophighlander2 or SilverStarFlores for an invite. Also I know how you feel to be left out, I live in good old Cali as well.
    Edited by Dracan_Fontom on June 3, 2016 1:41AM
  • Dragn4ceSoldier
    I'll shoot you an invite if on ps4. Ad Victorium. We have a nice group of night gamers and I myself am from Cali. Only thing mandatory is wearing guild tabard in Pvp and staying with crown. We are only a PVP guild(though members do pve). Currently in Scourge.

Thanks for the message. I already am in a great PvP/PvE/trader guild, so mainly looking for a casual/social guild with more local PvE players for questing and dungeon runs.
  • Dragn4ceSoldier
    If you wish you could join the Ebon Raiders. Though not secluded to the west coast we have many late night players would would enjoy grouping with you. Message tophighlander2 or SilverStarFlores for an invite. Also I know how you feel to be left out, I live in good old Cali as well.

Thanks for your message. I checked out your guild recruitment post. Are you still primarily EP? 6 of my 7 characters are DC, 1 AD.
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Based on your game times you might want to consider an Oceanic Guild since your start time is around prime time NZ and East Coast Australia playing time.
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • Dragn4ceSoldier
    Based on your game times you might want to consider an Oceanic Guild since your start time is around prime time NZ and East Coast Australia playing time.

Thanks for your message. I had not considered an Oceanic Guild, but makes a lot of sense.
  • Syniister
    Syniister
    ✭✭
    House Vengeance is an Ebonheart Pact based guild. If you play EP we'd love to have you! I myself play on the Pacific time zone myself, later in the evening, as do a few others!

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/253617/house-vengeance-ps4-na-ebonheart-pact/p1
    Edited by Syniister on June 9, 2016 2:56AM
  • Dragn4ceSoldier
    Syniister wrote: »
    House Vengeance is an Ebonheart Pact based guild. If you play EP we'd love to have you! I myself play on the Pacific time zone myself, later in the evening, as do a few others!

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/253617/house-vengeance-ps4-na-ebonheart-pact/p1

Thanks for your message. I have one unused character slot. I'm currently all DC and AD, but maybe it's time to create an EP character. :) I'll add a request to your guild recruitment post.
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for your message. I checked out your guild recruitment post. Are you still primarily EP? 6 of my 7 characters are DC, 1 AD.

All is good if you ever find yourself in EP just send me a message.
  • SPE825
    SPE825
    ✭✭✭
    Following along here as I'm also an EST person that doesn't jump on until around the same time 9PM EST at the earliest usually.