The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Sorc's Crystal Fragments not 'proccing'?

Zyrlux
Zyrlux
✭✭
So I don't recall this being an issue but shouldn't the spell have some sort of indicator that it's bonus damage has been procced? I thought it did something on the hotbar but it does not show anything.
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well its a 30% chance if you play on console the only way to know its procced is your hands will turn purple if you look hard enough its pretty hard to see in a big fight.
    Edited by RebornV3x on May 24, 2016 9:10AM
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • Zyrlux
    Zyrlux
    ✭✭
    RebornV3x wrote: »
    Well its a 30% chance if you play on console the only way to know its procced is your hands will turn purple if you look hard enough its pretty hard to see in a big fight.

Ah, mk. I swear it did something on the hotbar before but maybe I'm thinking of another game. Thank you.
  • nordsavage
    nordsavage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ability bar thumbnail of the skill will highlight, the characters hands will gain a purple aura and there is an audio chime.
    I didn't choose tank life, tank life chose me.
  • Zyrlux
    Zyrlux
    ✭✭
    nordsavage wrote: »
    The ability bar thumbnail of the skill will highlight, the characters hands will gain a purple aura and there is an audio chime.

The hotbar doesn't do anything nor do I hear a chime. The hands glowing happens though. Could it be a setting I changed? I doubt it but I mean I can't think of another reason it's not working
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive never heard a chime I think Ive seen the highlight on the bar but its probably so minor that if your not looking for it you'll never see it.
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It does make a noise on console for me. Also when procced in skills it shows as doing more damage from the proc.
    Xbox one EU
    8 Flawless conquerors on all class specs (4 stam, 4 magicka)
    Doesn't stand in red
  • nordsavage
    nordsavage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zyrlux wrote: »
    nordsavage wrote: »

The hotbar doesn't do anything nor do I hear a chime. The hands glowing happens though. Could it be a setting I changed? I doubt it but I mean I can't think of another reason it's not working

Did you choose the correct morph?
    I didn't choose tank life, tank life chose me.