Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

CRASH REPORTER...

Antek79
Antek79
Soul Shriven
Hello,there's 3 days after i bought ESO ,and i've got an annoying issue.
Im just at the beginning of the game,just after talk with the prophet,and the game
is non-stop crashing. it is happenning always 1 or 2 seconds after loading .
(sometimes its even crashing while loading).The error is the Crash Reporter (We're sorry that eso has quit unexpectedly).
So,i tried to do everything,i did reinstalls,i did some things with MSconfig.exe,im running the game as
an administrator,and still,i cant fix it,and i have no idea how to do it.
Please,im asking for help,because as i said-there's no chance i could fix it by myself,and
i was reading a lot about my issue,and no way i could fix it. PLEASE,HELP ME...

Im putting a screen of my issue,and a report from Game Consultant.

• ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    I'm sorry to say it appears your graphics card does not quite meet our minimum requirements to run ESO. You may be able to get the game to run without crashing if you update your graphics card drivers and set your graphics settings to the lowest available settings. Please note, however, that we can't guarantee that will work.

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Antek79
    Antek79
    Soul Shriven
    but the game before crashing was working very smoothly... Eh... i've read,that my graphics card does have 977 mb,and on another page with minimum requierments of eso i saw that 512mb card is good enough... i have downloaded the newest drivers,and still-nothing...
    there's nothing more i could do,there's no way i could play??

http://elderscrollsonline.info/system-requirements - this page tells me that 512 mb card is enough
    Edited by Antek79 on May 24, 2016 4:45PM
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    Hello Antek70, that page is not our official website and contains old information. We have increased our system requirements since launch and the link I provided is to our current system requirements.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Antek79
    Antek79
    Soul Shriven
    Ok,I unterstand . So thank You for responding,and for help :smile: