The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Kind of a big deal [ps4] [Na] [Ep] new guild and recruiting

kebtiz
kebtiz
New guild on the block and we are looking to expand our guild some. We at Kind of a big deal are made up currently of a core group of real life friends. We have all just started out and progressing through the story and quests.
We are looking for people to grow with us and even for people who might be willing to mentor us. As of right now we are only Kind of a big deal in our own minds but we hope to prove our worth as we grow.

Here's what we are looking for:
Must be over 18 (right now we are all working parents who are looking to unwind so our tongues can be loose at times)
We are laid back and expect our members to be the same way. We can get down and serious when we need to but as stated above we are all working parents looking to unwind.
Must be willing and ready to truly become kind of a big deal in the gaming world even if it's only within our community.
Lastly we do plan to raid and run as much content as we can once we reach that point so with that said if you're looking to raid now we aren't the guild for you as we arent there but we do welcome anyone willing to help out and just be a good all around person.

Can contact me here or on psn.
Psn basickfam
  • LyonsLight
    LyonsLight
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I'd be interested in joining koabd. Psn is LyonsLight and I play a templar tank sitting at 19 atm
  • kebtiz
    kebtiz
    Invite sent
  • immortalpaladin1776
    Im interested, im a 20 year old college student who plays a 26 heavy dps Templar ive played off and on since the betas and love helping shepherd psn Child_of_anubis3
  • kebtiz
    kebtiz
    Invite sent.....

We are moving along nicely through the game and as a guild. We have started to look into getting enough members for guild store and hopefully be able to bid on a merchant
  • sabbathblck666
    sabbathblck666
    Soul Shriven
    Have a few characters I'm fiddling around with. My primary is a level 27.

sabbathblck666 is my PSN
    also I'm 28 y.o. :smiley:

not sure if a requirement but I have a mic as well that I can use although I'm rather quiet.
  • kebtiz
    kebtiz
    Check psn name it's not coming up
  • Mitsumi
    Mitsumi
    Im interested!! User name is shadowtrailz
  • Syiyeezy
    Syiyeezy
    Soul Shriven
    Im interested in joining the guild. i've just recently started back playing eso to wind down after work PSN: Syiyeezy
  • kebtiz
    kebtiz
    Invites going out right now......still plenty of room for anyone looking to join up
  • AngelFireXT
    AngelFireXT
    Soul Shriven
    Interested, psn is angelfirext.
    Edited by AngelFireXT on June 1, 2016 11:30PM
  • sabbathblck666
    sabbathblck666
    Soul Shriven
    /facepalm sorry that's my old account
    new one is balrug666
    >.> well I feel dumb now lol
  • KaylynT
    KaylynT
    Invite please. PSN: aaronpua . Thanks.
  • mebel
    mebel
    Hello

I am 29 years old civil engineer from Israel
    I played a little on the EU server but just moved to the NA server ( hard to find English speakers on EU )
    I am currently leveling a DK Imperial and hope to protect my friends in battles to come
    Will be very happy to join your little community,
    My PSN name is MrMebel

Thank you in advance and have a great day.
  • kebtiz
    kebtiz
    All invites sent.

We have reached 25 members still lots of room
  • sabbathblck666
    sabbathblck666
    Soul Shriven
    Hey so we don't need to necro this thread in the future would you like me to set up a forum style page of our own? Message me on PS4. It won't be anything fancy but a way to set up for world bosses, raids, etc....

balrug666 is my ps4 handle
  • kebtiz
    kebtiz
    This post is mainly for recruiting but I am open to a separate page for that type of stuff. Have at it and send me a link on ps4 whenever you get jt done
  • Arcasylum
    Arcasylum
    Im very new to the game only level 12 kind of feel alone so would love to have some people to play with add my psn if your up kukukachoo2 ps it awkward playing a mmo with not text chat option haha i feel lost
  • kebtiz
    kebtiz
    Invites sent out.
  • sabbathblck666
    sabbathblck666
    Soul Shriven
    Hey sorry I've been busy with work lately. The site is up and running.

http://kindofabigdeal.gamerlaunch.com
  • Hashiramasenju
    Hashiramasenju
    Soul Shriven
    Invite pls: Glassdeezy

NB healer/DPS
  • martinirigoyenj17ub17_ESO
    Would really love an invite. I'm really active.

PSN : Shcaulman

Thanks
  • sabbathblck666
    sabbathblck666
    Soul Shriven
    got the invites covered.

--Cy