The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Now that we have Hats in the crown Store, can we have Circlets?

Tess_Phyreforge
Tess_Phyreforge
✭✭✭
Now that we can buy Hats in the Crown Store and they are working well with other Outfits Is it possible to have the designers add some Circlets for the ladies?

Something lovely kind of like an elf style circlet
Also Circlets that don't interfere with our hair style would be preferred.

It could be half Circlets, a style that comes across the front of the head and rest on the top of the ears to not interfere with hairstyle

need 2 color options Silver and Gold
until they come out with a way to dye costumes, we need more then 1 color option to match our costumes and armor,

Circlet would really look nice with our ladies outfits that don't have a headdress

The Adornment option in our Character creation just are not appealing or they look unfinished because they look like they are stuck in the middle of the forehead.

Will you be adding a way for us to dye costumes at the dye tables soon?

• FerrumnCutem
    FerrumnCutem
    ✭✭✭✭
    It would be even better to not have hats
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh gods yes please.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They already have those in character creation
  • Cynnalia
    Cynnalia
    ✭✭✭
    The circlets in character creation are no substitute for offering circlets as a "hat". For one, if I choose a circlet in character creation, I need to be satisfied with the earrings it's paired with, or if it doesn't pair with earrings, I'd better be ok with that too, even if I would prefer to have earrings. Secondly, I wear many different looks on my characters, through both costumes and different crafted armor looks. What if the circlet I choose during character creation doesn't go with a current look I'm sporting? The circlet in character creation is FOR LIFE! lol

I want the versatility to put on a circlet and take it off as my mood and outfit dictates. So yes, I'd love to see some circlet options for hats!
    NA PS4 Daggerfall Covenant Characters -- CP 755

Sulin Shadowdancer -- Redguard Nightblade -- Dragonstar Arena Champion, General Executioner, Tamriel Hero
    Ysorya Traven - Breton Sorcerer -- Monster Hunter, Master Angler, Explorer, Maelstrom Arena Champion, Tamriel Hero
    Eriah A'kiranya-- Redguard Dragon Knight, tank
    Sybilline Travadon -- Altmer Templar -- Maelstrom Arena Champion
    At-Sixes-and-Sevens -- Argonian Templar, healer
    Mercurial Malice -- Dunmer Nightblade
    Fern Gullie -- Bosmer Warden, level 45
    Ghareshi-ri - Khajiit, Necromancer, level 9
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    +1 for circlets - for male and female characters.
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AlienSlof wrote: »
    +1 for circlets - for male and female characters.

Agreed.

Something simple like a leather headband would be nice, too. Also crowns and bandannas.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:

Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • ShedsHisTail
    ShedsHisTail
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do we have pictures of the hats being offered somewhere?
    I would love a shemagh for my Argonian, rocked one in Skyrim and it looks siiiick.
    "As an online discussion of Tamrielic Lore grows longer, the probability of someone blaming a Dragon Break approaches 1." -- Sheds' Law
    Have you seen the Twin Lamps?
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Now that we can buy Hats in the Crown Store and they are working well with other Outfits Is it possible to have the designers add some Circlets for the ladies?

Something lovely kind of like an elf style circlet
    Also Circlets that don't interfere with our hair style would be preferred.

It could be half Circlets, a style that comes across the front of the head and rest on the top of the ears to not interfere with hairstyle

need 2 color options Silver and Gold
    until they come out with a way to dye costumes, we need more then 1 color option to match our costumes and armor,

Circlet would really look nice with our ladies outfits that don't have a headdress

The Adornment option in our Character creation just are not appealing or they look unfinished because they look like they are stuck in the middle of the forehead.

Will you be adding a way for us to dye costumes at the dye tables soon?

I would love to see circlets on my characters.I had them in Oblivion,and in mods for Morrowind.
    Why not? I love that the hats allow us to wear our costumes with them too.One doesnt knock the other off.
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It would be even better to not have hats

Why not? If you dont like them,there's no need for you to buy one,is there? Just allow others to have their fun.And hats are lore friendly. Tarhiels Colovian fur helm is legendary!
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love a shemagh for my Argonian, rocked one in Skyrim and it looks siiiick.

Silvenari Felt Bycoket:
    ESO-Crown-Store-2.4.0-Silvenari-Felt-Bycoket-200x138.jpg

Z'en Vengeance Kiss-Me-Not Cap:
    ESO-Crown-Store-2.4.0-Zen-Vengeance-Kiss-ME-Not-Cap-200x138.jpg

I'm not on my PC right now so I can't take pics myself. I found these on google. They are small but I hope you can get an idea of how they look like.
    Edited by Abeille on May 26, 2016 6:45PM

Meet my characters:

• k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cynnalia wrote: »
    The circlets in character creation are no substitute for offering circlets as a "hat". For one, if I choose a circlet in character creation, I need to be satisfied with the earrings it's paired with, or if it doesn't pair with earrings, I'd better be ok with that too, even if I would prefer to have earrings. Secondly, I wear many different looks on my characters, through both costumes and different crafted armor looks. What if the circlet I choose during character creation doesn't go with a current look I'm sporting? The circlet in character creation is FOR LIFE! lol

I want the versatility to put on a circlet and take it off as my mood and outfit dictates. So yes, I'd love to see some circlet options for hats!

Same, In Skyrim (game), my Argonains can only wear a circlet due their horns (I still follow that rule today) and my Khajiit does not like to wear hats -- they are not comfortable on her ears. I want to change (put on and off) as needed and something that is glued on for rest of their life as in the char creation version.
  • Tess_Phyreforge
    Tess_Phyreforge
    ✭✭✭
    The style my Avatar has on would be awesome

Winged Circlet, please :blush:
  • C0wrex
    C0wrex
    ✭✭✭✭
    The thing is...

Can we have capes?
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will, to strive, to seek and not to yield."

-Tennyson, Ulysses
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hats and personalities are one of the best things theyve introduced into the game. I hope we'll see more variety like circlets,crowns special hairs and variety of personalities like undead or daedra
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • hydrocynus
    hydrocynus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »

Silvenari Felt Bycoket:

I'm not on my PC right now so I can't take pics myself. I found these on google. They are small but I hope you can get an idea of how they look like.

Oh yay. Now the Legolas wannabes can now expand to be Robin Hood or Hiawatha wannabes.

I Hope they add some magically inspired ones soon too.
    My internet is invalid
  • bee_tiswasnot
    bee_tiswasnot
    ✭✭✭
    Yummy, yes please to the circlet idea! It would be fab to have some alternative to the adornments, which look a little strange to my eyes. It would also be great if we had some more feminine outfits, because right now the alternative is a couple of evening dresses, a riding outfit, a wedding dress and something that looks like a left-over from that awful movie Bardot did with Ringo Starr in it (-: Can't wait for the new hairstyles. Nothing like doing yourself up to the nines and then spring cleaning a dungeon (-:
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »

Silvenari Felt Bycoket:

That's why I didn't buy those hats for my Altmer.
    Why do the elven ears go through the hat? It looks awful and unnatural...
    Edited by Tyrion87 on July 1, 2016 4:28PM
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    deleted
    Edited by Tyrion87 on July 1, 2016 4:28PM
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    deleted
    Edited by Tyrion87 on July 1, 2016 4:30PM
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS me want buy circlets, and crowns for my characters. Please make this happen and I'll reward yall's efforts with cash.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    yes please!!!