The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can someone please explain this about writs...

RoyalPink06
RoyalPink06
✭✭✭✭✭
So on my crafter, I picked up the writs in Craglorn, but the turn-in is in Orsinium. Is this a bug? Is there a work around? This is the first time I picked it up in Craglorn because I only just heard you can sometimes get nirncrux and Craglorn surveys. How am I supposed to get these rewards if the turn-in is for Orsinium and I got Wrothgar rewards? Am I missing something?
NA PS4
  • AugustoCP
    AugustoCP
    ✭✭✭
    If your crafting skill is high enough, you'll get Wrothgar turn ins, unless you don't have the Orsinium DLC. This is intended.

You can always just harvest stuff in Craglorn with no surveys, it's not like they help that much in getting Nirncruxes.
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Writ turn ins are based on passives in the craft. It you maxed passives to 10/10 and have access to Wrothgar, that will be your turn in. It does not matter where you start the writs, only your passive level. If you want Craglorn as a turn in, set passives to 9/10. I have crafters at 9/10 and 10/10, so I have access to Craglorn writs for nirn, as well as top tier mats.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Surveys used to provide a pretty decent chance of getting Nirn back from the Lush/Rich Nodes. However I don't think that is the case any more, so if you want to farm Nirncrux, just go up there and farm it.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• RoyalPink06
    RoyalPink06
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ourorboros wrote: »
    Writ turn ins are based on passives in the craft. It you maxed passives to 10/10 and have access to Wrothgar, that will be your turn in. It does not matter where you start the writs, only your passive level. If you want Craglorn as a turn in, set passives to 9/10. I have crafters at 9/10 and 10/10, so I have access to Craglorn writs for nirn, as well as top tier mats.

Very good to know!

Thanks for the responses guys, it makes sense now. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't some sort of bug.

NA PS4