Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Vicious Death set na PC

Lucasalex92
Lucasalex92
✭✭✭
Hi everyone ,
I would like to ask if some1 has vicious set for sale ( jewellery all ,and 2 pieces or light armor ?) for lvl 35-vet1? If yes I want to buy it :) na pc
Edited by Lucasalex92 on May 23, 2016 11:28PM
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As this is against the forum rules and will get locked if seen: I'd quickly edit to include your platform & server.
  • sunskater
    sunskater
    Hi everyone ,
    I would like to ask if some1 has vicious set for sale ( jewellery all ,and 2 pieces or light armor ?) for lvl 35-vet1? If yes I want to buy it :)

I bought the same for an alt a few weeks ago from Guild traders. Not that hard to find. Wayrest, Mournhold, Orsinium,,,and I was done. Be prepare!d to pay for the necklace, though. (50k+)

PS4/NA
    Valan'yi (AD): CP160+ Bosmer stamblade ranger.
    Ayannis (DC): CP160+ Breton magplar healer.
    Sarsthor (EP): Lv7 Nord dragonknight tank...someday...

Master Clothier & Woodworker. All levels & sets, 9 traits, many styles. All enchantments.
    Provisions, potions & poisons available for all situations (except Psijic Ambrosia).

PSN: Sunskater
    PS4/NA
  • sunskater
    sunskater
    BTW, I thought I read that TG sets would be available from the elite NPC when DB drops. If so, the guild store price might drop for you in a few weeks. OTOH, if you are looking for a wholeseller, you don't have much time.
    Valan'yi (AD): CP160+ Bosmer stamblade ranger.
    Ayannis (DC): CP160+ Breton magplar healer.
    Sarsthor (EP): Lv7 Nord dragonknight tank...someday...

Master Clothier & Woodworker. All levels & sets, 9 traits, many styles. All enchantments.
    Provisions, potions & poisons available for all situations (except Psijic Ambrosia).

PSN: Sunskater
    PS4/NA
  • Lucasalex92
    Lucasalex92
    ✭✭✭
    sunskater wrote: »
    BTW, I thought I read that TG sets would be available from the elite NPC when DB drops. If so, the guild store price might drop for you in a few weeks. OTOH, if you are looking for a wholeseller, you don't have much time.
    Thank you sunskater