The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Need gear, PLEASE HELP

Eidmer
Eidmer
Soul Shriven
Hi, I am a ps4 player in need of new armor. I became V16 around a month ago, and I have collected all the mats to make a complete medium armor set. However I am in need of someone who can craft v16 medium gear but can also make 9 trait gear. I also need a bow and great sword. So, if your a clothier, blacksmith, or woodworker that can make V16 hundings rage and or Morkuldin, please contact me. My PSN is Srimp_killa510
Thanks
  • freedom3128
    Eidmer wrote: »
    Hi, I am a ps4 player in need of new armor. I became V16 around a month ago, and I have collected all the mats to make a complete medium armor set. However I am in need of someone who can craft v16 medium gear but can also make 9 trait gear. I also need a bow and great sword. So, if your a clothier, blacksmith, or woodworker that can make V16 hundings rage and or Morkuldin, please contact me. My PSN is Srimp_killa510
    Thanks

Add me on PS4: Freedom3128

Maxed woodworker and my friends are blacksmiths and clothier. Send me exactly what you need on PS messenger and I can make it.
    American server, Breton Templar healer/support, PSN ID: freedom3128