The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Huge latency AGAIN

magnusthorek
magnusthorek
✭✭✭✭✭
Tried to run ICP pledge today and the first group was bad. We died a lot and called it quit.

I reformed with an amazing team, we were doing our best to get the Life Sentence achievement (a.k.a no-death), although we suspected we wouldn't at all because all of sudden game decided to boot our tank, and everything went good, even with action bars changing twice, thrice and even four times in a row CONSTANTLY.

This is NOT ACCEPTABLE! Your threshold to switch them is not working as intended. It MUST take in consideration external factors, like player's current latency if it's the case. After many of these setbacks, an RNG death during the Flesh Abonimation screwed us.

Fine, it was still a pledge. Out of the blue very high latency hit me. So high that I couldn't raise shields, attack, move, change bars, ANYTHING but move (and even though, barely). Tried to restart the client but it just got worse. Although from 999+ it dropped to ~400, my abilities weren't working as they should, when they did work, after pressing 5 F*****KING TIMES their quickslots buttons each time, and Crystal Fragments proc'ed I couldn't use it and on top of that bars kept CONSTANTLY changing themselves.

After a wipe against Lord Warden, we managed to finish it.

I have only 3 addons active: FTC, because it's far superior to native STC and it's the only way to know if I am attacking or not, because I have no response from the game at all; Outfitter because thanks to the "super smart" balancing being done to Sorcerers because of the PvP criers I need to change bars skill sets constantly and the team can't (and shouldn't) wait so long, as the game doesn't provide a way to do so; And a data collector that's harmless.

My Internet connection is stable, my ping is low (9ms), it's not even raining where I live. There are NO excuses!
I am the very model of a scientist Salarian, I've studied species Turian, Asari, and Batarian.
I'm quite good at genetics (as a subset of biology) because I am an expert (which I know is a tautology).
My xenoscience studies range from urban to agrarian, I am the very model of a Scientist Salarian.
  • Khaos_Bane
    Khaos_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been having ALL KINDS of ping issues and disconnects as well as others. I haven't ever had issues as bad as I am right now.
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    Hello, I'm sorry to see you've experienced this issue, please submit a ticket to our support team and be sure to include your game consultant.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Jhunn
    Jhunn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO servers are always horrible during the weekends.
    Gave up.
  • magnusthorek
    magnusthorek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_DaryaK wrote: »
    Hello, I'm sorry to see you've experienced this issue, please submit a ticket to our support team and be sure to include your game consultant.
    Oh, but I can't do it, remember?
    I am the very model of a scientist Salarian, I've studied species Turian, Asari, and Batarian.
    I'm quite good at genetics (as a subset of biology) because I am an expert (which I know is a tautology).
    My xenoscience studies range from urban to agrarian, I am the very model of a Scientist Salarian.
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    If you're still not getting your verification code, you can submit a ticket by going to this link and select the box on the right for compromise/suspended accounts. Our support agents will be able to assist you with that issue was well as the issue you're having with lag.
    Staff Post
  • magnusthorek
    magnusthorek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's what I did when I posted the other message. And I haven't been contacted.
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    I have asked them to resend their last response to you. Please check your email. :)
    Staff Post