The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Haderus PC EU

Gargath
Gargath
✭✭✭✭✭
Is it still any chance to have fun on Haderus? I doubt that.

There is no active groups even in peak time (like yesterday).
Nobody accepts LFG.
It's possible to breach into keep's inner chamber without attention of enemy faction and win the keep in a group of 4 people, but...
...if you need help, and the enemy keep is located 2 minutes away from your starting zone (Fort Warden near to DC), you surely will not receive any help, even if you keep asking people that you hide on stealth inside enemy keep, both doors are open and it's only few minutes to win the keep if we had more men.
We had such issue yesterday and it was a huge disappointment that no one wanted to suport us.

Here we ram outer walls in 4 ppl on stealth, just the mobs nearby.
nJCWro8.jpg

Here the inner walls, still 4 ppl and no enemy players.
adJF9Za.jpg

Here we already fought several times with fast respawning mobs, for an hour or longer, only 3 ppl, still no enemy players.
From that point with a suport of 1-2 more ppl we could easily win, but no...
After ~1,5 hours enemy player appeared, we saw him repairing walls and soon after taking the keep was impossible in 3.
HmZ8pZm.jpg

Well we were doing it for fun to be honest, but fun was gone after we realised we did everything but keep was not taken...
I give up with Haderus permanently, campaign, people, it's a waste of time.
Good only for mixed alliance guild events, to prevent ppl from being attacked by randoms.

Edited by Gargath on May 22, 2016 9:23AM
PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    close the thread for naming and shaming an entire server :D
    i ran the entire map farming skyshards the other night, saw one DC camped above the ruins and all they did was wave.