The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

lol it's really laughable and sad

• God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am all sugah, no salt. <3
  • Snape2255
    Snape2255
    ✭✭✭
    It's always EP and DC against AD on the PS4 :/ Guess it's just a matter of perspective, however in my entire time playing I've only ever known of AD making a truce with DC once and that was on the basis that "we dethrone the current EP emperor and it's all-out-war again." That emperor proceeded to earn over 10m AP that campaign. Dethroning was necessary for both factions.

However, we've heard of multiple occasions of EP teaming with DC from players on both them factions and we actually see it on a daily basis. We'll be fighting EP to find that DC are flanking us. DC and EP do not attack each other, however actually stand side-by-side to try and wipe AD and help each other siege castles. Bit awkward really.
    The name is Snape. Full time Banana fighting for his Queen and Country. Favourite hobby; killing the cowardly Covenant and Pact infidels threat.

Predominantly PVP based player running various characters. Mostly Magicka Templar, Magicka Sorcerer and Stamina Templar.

Proud Right-Hand Man of The Saints Knights and Sergeant-At-Arms of The Yellow Army.
  • tonemd
    tonemd
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dc had a pretty good winning streak for a while on the most popular campaigns. That was when the CN zerg was in full effect and alot of guilds homed on one campaign. Now that the big DC zerg guild has left and everybody is whining about "don't zerg, small man, only run with 12, only gank, blah blah" DC is left with many many PuGs and guilds who coordinate for a couple of hours everyday then roll, with no one to pick up the slack.

In the face of that, EP has maintained around the clock pop locks and zerg status for most of the day. It's just EPs time.
  • K4RMA
    K4RMA
    ✭✭✭✭
    yay for pvdoor and zergs!
    nerf mdk
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come to xbox NA scourge and take a look at AD gate camping EP and DC. That is cancer. Choking the life out a beautiful 30 day campaign with constant night capping, pvdooring, and has the audacity to say that EP and DC zergs(in scourge)....
    Thank you I was just thinking about the same thing this morning.
  • Ferretstalker
    Ferretstalker
    ✭✭✭
    It's always X vs A+B, no matter your faction. It's a three-way war, offensives shift constantly, it will never be a perfect balance.
  • WitchyWarrior
    WitchyWarrior
    ✭✭✭✭
    Now look at it. It's a certain mindless zerg guild that switched from DC to AD. Turncoats jumping ship to ruin a pretty damn cool faction. Full of Hypocrites. Pathetic.
    EP zergs. I know this. Not all of us run in mindless zergs. Just like I know not all of AD or DC run in them.
    But at least when this guild was on DC, I would stay away from that side of the map and have fun fighting in open fields or at BRK mine with AD.

EP zergs are, from what I can see, guilds that let pugs in. Nothing wrong with grouping with pugs as long as you actually guide them. The mob mentality will kick in and they need a bit more advice about staying on crown, etc etc.
    This flip flop guild that now is on AD, do you have pugs running in these groups? My thought is no. No you don't. So that would mean that "elite" members are being the mindless zerg ***. Wow.

I know I'm a nobody here. Have been for two years now. I am mainly solo, but sometimes group with about 5-10 people if I can get on TS. Even then sometimes the lag is too real and I keep watch over Sej.
    I'm sure my opinion means nothing to anyone. after last night, I just wanted to say something because it's now not just the fact that good people & guilds are leaving, but now the supposedly top guild(s) are taking over a faction that I really enjoyed fighting against & turning it into what they say they can't stand.

I could go on, but I've rambled enough. I just had to get that off my chest :)
    This isn't gonna stop I know that. It's going to continue to go round & round to each faction. I just thought a "top" guild would be a bit more ummm...professional?

I still love you AD, and hope the non-zergers will continue to fight open field or at resources :)

Ok, call me names and tell me to l2p or whatever you say to help deflect all of this it's all good.
  • pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭
    haven't seed DC and AD work together

but we were sieging Ash, broke inner, then EP came in and wiped us

but when time came for EP and AD to fight, nothing happened, EP just left, and Ash stayed with AD

so you tell me who is working together?

other instance, AD stole scroll, DC went after them to steal from them, with EP following and protecting AD all the way to the AD home keep

I have seen people that play on EP side switch to their AD toons and push DC from south while EP pushes from their side, all the way to DC door.

there's no team green , at least not on a scale that team orange exists anyway
    One Tamriel killed PVP

DC Magicka Orc Necromancer climbing those ranks ...
  • WitchyWarrior
    WitchyWarrior
    ✭✭✭✭
    pcar944 wrote: »

but when time came for EP and AD to fight, nothing happened, EP just left, and Ash stayed with AD

other instance, AD stole scroll, DC went after them to steal from them, with EP following and protecting AD all the way to the AD home keep

I have seen people that play on EP side switch to their AD toons and push DC from south while EP pushes from their side, all the way to DC door.

Are you talking about past campaigns? Because I am talking about this newest campaign. Also, as I said, it's not all AD or All DC. Just like it's not all EP.

It's that one Guild with the 24 man Zerg that was DC and is now AD. Ruining alliances one color at a time....

Maybe I'll see you on the field since I will be avoiding the new yellow ball of mindlessness and head over to DC side.

So I'm sure soon you will see me on your kill list! :)

• God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now look at it. It's a certain mindless zerg guild that switched from DC to AD. Turncoats jumping ship to ruin a pretty damn cool faction. Full of Hypocrites. Pathetic.
    EP zergs. I know this. Not all of us run in mindless zergs. Just like I know not all of AD or DC run in them.
    But at least when this guild was on DC, I would stay away from that side of the map and have fun fighting in open fields or at BRK mine with AD.

EP zergs are, from what I can see, guilds that let pugs in. Nothing wrong with grouping with pugs as long as you actually guide them. The mob mentality will kick in and they need a bit more advice about staying on crown, etc etc.
    This flip flop guild that now is on AD, do you have pugs running in these groups? My thought is no. No you don't. So that would mean that "elite" members are being the mindless zerg ***. Wow.

I know I'm a nobody here. Have been for two years now. I am mainly solo, but sometimes group with about 5-10 people if I can get on TS. Even then sometimes the lag is too real and I keep watch over Sej.
    I'm sure my opinion means nothing to anyone. after last night, I just wanted to say something because it's now not just the fact that good people & guilds are leaving, but now the supposedly top guild(s) are taking over a faction that I really enjoyed fighting against & turning it into what they say they can't stand.

This isn't gonna stop I know that. It's going to continue to go round & round to each faction. I just thought a "top" guild would be a bit more ummm...professional?

I still love you AD, and hope the non-zergers will continue to fight open field or at resources :)

Ok, call me names and tell me to l2p or whatever you say to help deflect all of this it's all good.

If you're referring to @Crispen_Longbow and @Satiar...your tears are DELICIOUS! Sounds to me like they're giving you guys a run for your money and doing what they promised me they would do: push EP hard! Good! Great!!!!!

<3<3 Crispy!!!
  • WitchyWarrior
    WitchyWarrior
    ✭✭✭✭
    Umm, no. I have no idea who those are.

You are a peach aren't you. How old? I'm guessing 17 at the most. You missed the spot u have to say l2p and whatever your kind says. please tell me you are on TF NA? What are you blue? God I hope so.
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honey, there is only one guild that switched from DC to AD-and I know exactly who they are and exactly why they did it....and your crying tells me all I need to know about their success. Death to the pact.
  • RandalMarrs
    RandalMarrs
    ✭✭✭
    Smh...
  • Reevster
    Reevster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think most of EP got baned.... now there are more AD and DC then EP, before the ban it was the other way around lol, so sad.
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    God_flakes wrote: »

If you're referring to @Crispen_Longbow and @Satiar...your tears are DELICIOUS! Sounds to me like they're giving you guys a run for your money and doing what they promised me they would do: push EP hard! Good! Great!!!!!

<3<3 Crispy!!!

I dunno what he's mad about, we don't even have purge yet. Hard to fight the EP siege spec without it lol.

Still, we could have kept them at BRK if DC hadn't pushed Fare.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »
    God_flakes wrote: »

<3<3 Crispy!!!

I dunno what he's mad about, we don't even have purge yet. Hard to fight the EP siege spec without it lol.

Still, we could have kept them at BRK if DC hadn't pushed Fare.

EP siege spec :D

• WitchyWarrior
    WitchyWarrior
    ✭✭✭✭
    Honey lol

• Crispen_Longbow
    Crispen_Longbow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Umm, no. I have no idea who those are.

You are a peach aren't you. How old? I'm guessing 17 at the most. You missed the spot u have to say l2p and whatever your kind says. please tell me you are on TF NA? What are you blue? God I hope so.

Hi Witch,

What time do you play on TF? If you don't know who (Asvaldr Hjordis, @Satiar AKA STEVE) and @God_flakes are you probably don't play during primetime.

I put together a good overview of Guilds on TF it can be found here. That way you can at least know what guilds you are talking about.
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/266730/pc-na-trueflame-and-haderus-know-thy-enemy-an-overview-of-guilds/p1

RAM is supposedly switching over to AD during Oceanic time zones to help out with the AD presence, but they are an EP guild.

Trueflame is the main dominate server for NA/PC. It should be balanced, so that all 3 factions have an equal chance against each other. While you may have enjoyed fighting AD in the past with a poplocked EP VS a 1 bar of AD this is not balanced. You should look forward to going up against real competition now.

Thanks
    Crispen Longbow - Daggerfall Covenant (DC): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Blue VE, Khole, LoM, MO)
    Crispen Longboww - Aldmeri Dominion (AD): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - Crispen's House of Pain RIP (KP, Yellow VE, Omni)
    Crispen Longbow-EP - Ebonheart Pact (EP): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Red VE)
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know you're comically bad when you come here and admit you love playing as a dominant faction member against a faction on its knees and then sit here and whine that said faction is now zerging because one guild went over to help them and you miss the day when you were *dominating*. :D My sides my sides.
  • pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭

Are you talking about past campaigns? Because I am talking about this newest campaign. Also, as I said, it's not all AD or All DC. Just like it's not all EP.

It's that one Guild with the 24 man Zerg that was DC and is now AD. Ruining alliances one color at a time....

Maybe I'll see you on the field since I will be avoiding the new yellow ball of mindlessness and head over to DC side.

no this was this weekend , reset, sunday morning

before a lot of people disappeared and over the longest weekend factions were no longer pop locked
    One Tamriel killed PVP

DC Magicka Orc Necromancer climbing those ranks ...
  • Vangy
    Vangy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uhm...... Kinda hard to compete when EP runs around with a bazillion zerglings..... What you expect AD and DC to squabble while you guys have 10000000 Reds running around + emp? You had EMP. Any faction with EMP will get flak until they are dethroned lol.....
    (2)V16 Dk- stam dps/stam tank/mag dps
    (2)V16 Sorc- mag dps/stam dps
    (2)V16 nb- stam dps/mag dps
    (1)v16 temp- mag tank/mag dps
    CP: 610 and counting

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates! Viva la revolutionz
  • Benzaiten
    Come to xbox NA scourge and take a look at AD gate camping EP and DC. That is cancer. Choking the life out a beautiful 30 day campaign with constant night capping, pvdooring, and has the audacity to say that EP and DC zergs(in scourge)....

Ugh, this is SO true! They are totally ruining Scourge. I actually refuse to pvp on my yellow now after seeing those BS tactics. What I don't understand is how they find it fun. Gate camping with 30+ people; sending an entire zerg army to squash three people trying to take a resource. And then teabagging them. It's truly sickening.

Come to Haderus- the lag is worse, but all three factions are represented and more balanced.:)
    DC
  • Chori
    Chori
    ✭✭✭✭

no this was this weekend , reset, sunday morning

before a lot of people disappeared and over the longest weekend factions were no longer pop locked

They were all banned bahahahhahahah
    EP NA-PC - Invictus - Odem Mortis
    1. Stamina NB Cat - ChoriB'Good
    2. Magicka NB High Elf - Lîndara
    3. Stam Sorc High Elf - Lindara Moonlight
    4. Red Guard Stamina DK - Chorî
    5. Red Guard Stamina Templar - Choripaninikinnie
    6. Magplar High Elf - Vagitarian Sillonour
    Don't tell me you lag, I play with 200-300 ms all the time ^_^
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol EP working together? You must be new to ESO. Since the dawn of time (beta), EP has always argued with each other in zone but that doesn't stop them from getting things done. The only thing we love more than beating each other up is beating the enemy up. This is just one rare instance of a few in the past that you've noticed.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Chori
    Chori
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mjoll stop playing overwatch and come play pvp XD
    EP NA-PC - Invictus - Odem Mortis
    1. Stamina NB Cat - ChoriB'Good
    2. Magicka NB High Elf - Lîndara
    3. Stam Sorc High Elf - Lindara Moonlight
    4. Red Guard Stamina DK - Chorî
    5. Red Guard Stamina Templar - Choripaninikinnie
    6. Magplar High Elf - Vagitarian Sillonour
    Don't tell me you lag, I play with 200-300 ms all the time ^_^
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Earthewen wrote: »
    I know it is customary for AD and DC to team up against EP. I've seen them discuss it in the forums. I've seen them agree to it. I've seen them carry it out on the battlefield while they fight EP together side-by-side. Yet, I'm looking at the score and EP is still winning the campaign. I am proud of EP. You've been standing fast in the face of overwhelming odds and do it with class.

EP, you've been working together better than ever. A few short months ago, EP was at each other's throats in zone chat. A night never went by without people lashing out at each other. Now, even when things get bad you still work together. Any trolls quickly shut down as when they pop up, you do very well at ignoring them better. We all know that some come over from other factions in order to stir up trouble to weaken us. I'm glad that we no longer fall for it. You save your fights for the battlefield and have reduced the other two factions to having to work together to try and win where they cannot do it alone.

I recently told an exploiter from AD who had exploited into a keep to steal a scroll without sieging this, "If you have to cheat or exploit to win, you still suck." We have seen this to be true as two factions crash down on us. Tonight at Chalman, it was another example. DC crashing down on one side and AD on the other because they cannot succeed without each other. This happens nightly these days.

Hence, my Discussion Title. It IS laughable and it IS sad. Clearly, EP you are leaps and bounds above and stronger with the teamwork and great relationships you have built between guilds! Keep up the good work!!!!

BEER HATS ALL AROUND!!!

Earthe

EP zergs all day, so tbh it is not possible for DC or AD to fight seprate due to the massive EP population.
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hmmm back when I was in Wabba a long time ago, I cared about the faction, I cared about winning, now, not so much, not led any raids for ages, just there to kill people tbh, and a lot I know feel the same way also.

Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chori wrote: »
    Mjoll stop playing overwatch and come play pvp XD

I wish. I'm not even playing overwatch. Ive been playing real life. It's pretty fun sorry, bb.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Burning_Talons
    Burning_Talons
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its phychological
  • socivL
    socivL
    ✭✭✭
    WHEN OUR POWERS COMBINE WE FORM...
    CAPTAIN PLANET!
    2 templars - 1 cup