The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PS4][EP][NA] Shadowscales of Black Marsh

Codeman1976
Codeman1976
✭✭✭
We thank you for your interest in joining our guild. Our guild is comprised of many different types of players who enjoy all facets of what Elder Scrolls Online has to offer. We are interested in members who are going to be actively participating in guild activities and interacting with our members. Our alliance is with the Ebonheart Pact, but we will accept anyone who is interested in joining us. Since our guild has members that like all aspects of the game we try to have a guild trader hired. We do not have a required membership fee. Instead, we ask for donations from those that would like a guild trader. We pride ourselves in being helpful, down-to-Earth people. If you would like to join us, contact myself Codeman1976. Any member of our guild has the appropriate permissions to sell in the guild store and invite their friends. We hope to hear from you.
PS4 NA
Codeman1976
  • Codeman1976
    Codeman1976
    ✭✭✭
    We're always looking for new members. Leave a message here or send a message through PSN Codeman1976.
    PS4 NA
    Codeman1976
  • Codeman1976
    Codeman1976
    ✭✭✭
    Our guild's goal is to help each other and socialize. We are always looking for active people to join us. For those that like to sell stuff to make gold we were able to secure a trader in Stormhold this week. Anyway, send me a message or post a message here if you would like to join.
    PS4 NA
    Codeman1976
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This sounds like one of the more sensible guild. Count me in.. can you send me an invite. My PSN: greenhalo.
  • DuchessPoptart
    I am for the most part a daily player a master provisioner and alchemist almost in enchanting and very high in all other crafting. I am able to maintain my 30 slots in multiple trading guilds and am very happy to donate. What do you normally look for as far contributions go?
  • Codeman1976
    Codeman1976
    ✭✭✭
    @DuchessPoptart We don't have a set amount since we only operate on donations. I just ask that if you can donate what you can when you can. Our guild isn't just a trader guild. We have several members that do stay in our guild because we have a trader most of the time. We are mainly focused on having fun and socializing and such. I must apologize for my late response, but I will send you an invite as soon as I'm able to log on.
    PS4 NA
    Codeman1976
  • tea_bone
    tea_bone
    Soul Shriven
    Can I get an invite? PSN is tea__bone, with two underscores.
  • Lopaka_Lono
    Lopaka_Lono
    Soul Shriven
    Can I have an invite?
    PSN Lopaka_Lono *(I only have one underscore :()
  • kaotiksoul2
    Hi I am a casual player just coming back to the game. I'm looking to relearn the old and learn the new features of the game. I have a lv 33 vamp sorcerer and I could use help on build ideas and getting better gear. I have a ton of mats and supplies since I generally deconstruct everything I wouldn't plan on wearing. Psn is kaotiksoul666 let me know if we could help each other out.
  • Codeman1976
    Codeman1976
    ✭✭✭
    We are still looking for new members to join us. Please message me on PSN Codeman1976. Thank you.
    PS4 NA
    Codeman1976
  • Codeman1976
    Codeman1976
    ✭✭✭
    We are always looking for new members to join us. Send me a message on PSN. Name's Codeman1976
    PS4 NA
    Codeman1976
  • Dirtydirt
    Dirtydirt
    Send me a invite dirtydirt81