The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Psyjic ambrosia fragments

LadyDestiny
LadyDestiny
✭✭✭✭✭
So was wondering if I am the only one who has not seen one of these in ages? I already have the recipe, but still have not received any new fragments in a long, long time. Did they stealth nerf this or take it out of the drop table for writs or something? Well, guess its one way to get people to buy crown store potions. Was just wondering...
  • Serenityx
    Serenityx
    ✭✭✭
    I don't have the recipe yet and haven't got one either. Is there another way of getting them aside from writs? Thought that was the only way
  • xxxdcxxx
    xxxdcxxx
    ✭✭✭
    I got 2 last month , one of my guild mate got it last week
    PC-EU
    Fus Ro Dah !
  • Nefas
    Nefas
    Class Representative
    I suspect we don't get any more fragments or very very few pieces after we learn the entire recipe. Before I learned the Ambrosia recipe, I got a handful of fragments every week. Now, not even one.
  • MasterGohan
    MasterGohan
    ✭✭
    In the last 6 months I've only gotten 2 fragments total doing writs everyday on multiple characters. So I would agree that the drop rate is lower than it was.
  • RandalMarrs
    RandalMarrs
    ✭✭✭
    Drop rate might be lower but I still get the random assortment of fragments minus number 4 regularly enough.
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems odd it would be related to wether or not you have completed the recipe or not. The last two fragments I did get, were both in the same week, unfortunately they were both the same fragment...go figure. That was weeks and weeks ago and haven't received any since. I thought they nerfed drops from the hirelings and writs some time back. They could have been included along with the other gold tempers etc......I know a lot of my deliveries have become quite poor in gold materials.
  • Whiphid
    Whiphid
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've only gotten one fragment two months ago, never seen any since. Writs are the only place to get them, right?
    One land! One Emperor! Who among you will stand with me?

PS4/EU - Breton Sorcerer / Breton Healplar / Khajiit Stamblade / Khajiit Stamplar / Altmer SorcTank
    Grand Master Crafter and Guild Master of the Aetherium Alliance.
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whiphid wrote: »
    I've only gotten one fragment two months ago, never seen any since. Writs are the only place to get them, right?

Yes, provisioning writs are the only way to get them or buying them from other players or Guild traders.
  • Rachele
    Rachele
    ✭✭
    I know the recipe and have received two in the last week. The only decrease I have noticed is the roe to make them.
  • AntMan100673
    AntMan100673
    ✭✭✭
    I bought all the fragments on the basis that when I get them as writ rewards I could sell them to get my gold back and in the mean time I can sell xp pots. Glad I did as I got my 1st fragment on the 84th writ I turned in in wrothgar. I've just got the one character I play but if you want to collect these for yourself 8 max level provisioners all doing writs has to be the way to go
    EU - EP - Dunmer - Dragonknight - Magicka DPS - CP160

GT: AntMan100673
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I 'feel' the rate has dropped since the Cake week. Perfect Roe conversion rate too. It it's just RNG I'm sure
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • RocDonald
    RocDonald
    ✭✭✭
    I was wondering that myself. I've got one in the last two months doing writs everyday, I was quite excited when I got it as it was my first but seems just a little too rare.
  • JuZ
    JuZ
    ✭✭
    I do the provisioning writ every day and have been for at least a month and I haven't seen any, I am only able to make up to lvl 50 recipes if that makes a difference.
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I do max level writs every day on 4 characters (delivering to Wrothgar) and would say I might average 1 every 2-3 weeks. Due to RNG I might get none for 3 or 4 weeks and then get 2 in quick succession. I am only missing number 3 but lately I have been getting duplicates of the others - very frustrating.

I think it is RNG playing tricks on us with everything. I catch 200-300 fish for no perfect roe and then get two out of the next 50, or I'll go a few days without finding any nirncrux and then get 1 of each type in the same hour.

Juz - not sure if your provisioning level matters but all of my characters are maxed out in it, turning in Vr15 recipes.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do not know the recipe, do (top level) provisioning writs every day and I got my first fragment last week... Also I have yet to get a Perfect Roe. Reckon I've caught at least 200 fish.

On my NA alt, on the other hand, in 1month I got about 6 Perfect Roe. -___-
    Edited by LadyLethalla on May 22, 2016 11:24PM
    x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017.
    Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
  • llSRRll
    llSRRll
    ✭✭✭
    I didnt get one for the first 2 months of doing the lv 50 writs but have gotten 3 this week so it may have a funky drop rate. I just bought the full recipe outright bc didnt want to wait around to collect them all. The ones that Ive gotten over the last week Ive sold already for 30k apiece.
    Edited by llSRRll on May 23, 2016 12:00AM
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got 3 in the last two weeks. Already have the recipe so in the guild store they went ...
    :smile:
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah Rng sucks for sure. Been running 3 maxed provisioners so I figured I would have seen a fragment by now. It's probably been a good 3 months since I got the last one. :/ I know there are dry spells, but this is ridiculous. Sometimes I have gone 2 and 3 weeks without one survey on my other crafters as well.
  • Ritzey01
    Ritzey01
    ✭✭✭
    I completed the recipe and used it months ago, kept doing the writs daily and after 2 months of not a single fragment stopped doing the writs.
    Edited by Ritzey01 on May 23, 2016 12:49PM
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UPDATE: After weeks of writs I finally received a fragment.........Ugh
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So was wondering if I am the only one who has not seen one of these in ages? I already have the recipe, but still have not received any new fragments in a long, long time. Did they stealth nerf this or take it out of the drop table for writs or something? Well, guess its one way to get people to buy crown store potions. Was just wondering...

I get them now. Have sold some, have them in inventory etc.

I do not have the recipe however.

Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."