The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Launcher doesn't... launch 64-bit client

888and888
888and888
✭✭✭
Hello,
I've been experiencing lots annoying crashes to desktop (the message is that eso has stopped working) for a couple of weeks and I've noticed the launcher keep using my 32 bit eso client, but I'm using Windows 10 64 bit. I've tried to manually launch the 64 bit client (eso64.exe) but it crashes after a minute or so I'm in the game.
I'd really need some help...

My video and audio drivers are updated to the latest official version and my OS is patched. BTW, I've formatted my PC a week ago and reinstalled it from scratch, I've run a memopry check too, no problem detected.

Thank you!
Edited by 888and888 on May 21, 2016 10:43AM
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    Please submit a ticket to our support team and be sure to include your game consultant so our tech support team can assist you further.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • 888and888
    888and888
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I've already done that, thank you very much.
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There are a few things you can try. Run a Repair. It will check all the files to make sure none of them are corrupted, and if they are, will replace the corrupted files.

You can also try deleting the UserSetttings file located in your /documents/Elder Scrolls Online/live/ folder. Sometimes this file gets corrupted and will cause game crashes. The file is automatically recreated on game startup if it's missing.

Try running the game in "Windowed" or "Windowed Fullscreen" modes and see if that helps with the crashing.
  • 888and888
    888and888
    ✭✭✭
    I've already tried everything except for the Windowed mode... I'm gonna do it now, thank you very much!
    Edited by 888and888 on May 24, 2016 7:24PM