The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a casual trading guild

Crazysam10
Crazysam10
Soul Shriven
Hi all.

I've recently got back in to ESO after dropping it for a while due to work and finding it difficult to find time with friends. Anyway, now I'm back in to it, I'd love to be able to sell off a lot of my gear though the Guild stores instead of in-game merchants which aren't the best deal.

I've looked though the forums but so far have only come across somewhat serious ones that require profit margins or donations, as well as consistent activity. Now, since I go on ESO around my friends activity as well as work, I can't confirm activity as anything could come up. I may also evolve my desire in the guild to doing some PvE events, however right now my main desire is just being able to get access to a guild store without having to worry about paying someone, or getting weekly profit margins.

My in-game name is @crazysam10, so just leave a description of your guild and I'll consider accepted the invite if I like how it's presented. There's also a chance that I have a friend that wants admission also, as they are also looking for a similar type of guild as myself.
  • Crazysam10
    Crazysam10
    Soul Shriven
    Also since it would likely be helpful. I'm in the Ebonheart Pact.