Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

need help with my magicka temp

Carterboy254
Carterboy254
✭✭
Hello guys I have a set up for pve with my magicka temp he uses 5 julianos, 3 Willpower jewelery, and && 2 piece engine guardian, 2 seducer. He uses 2 1h swords and a destro. I really don't have problems with him in pve. But if you have any ideals of what I should use to optimize performance in the pve area by all means let me know. Although I came for pvp help I am thinking about using clever alchemist and vd all together for pvp will this work and how should I make this. Or do you suggest anything other than this armor for pvp.

P.s. I am thinking about waiting till new dlc drops to see if they are better sets to use. Should I wait or go head and craft this pvp gear
Gt on Xbox One: OhMyItsSlim www.twitter.com/OhMyItsSlim www.twitch.tv/OhMyItsSlim

Hello My fellow Gaming brothers && sisters I host gameplay of all kind of games such as ESo, Battlefront, Rainbow 6 siege, 2k, COD, and many more While streaming I offer gameplay hints and tips on anything your heart desire such as combos, money making tips, fast grinds etc. I will answer all questions and absolutely love all my viewers. All I ask is that you come watch me stream from time to time and tell your friends to come watch and follow my Twitch and twitter.

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would not craft anything, except maybe VR15 Purple gear this close to a game balance change like we have coming in DB. Unless you have done some testing on the PTS on your build and playstyle so that you know what will work.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• S'yn
    S'yn
    ✭✭✭
    i agree with Nestor- wait till DB is released. PVP in particular will be a whole new world with poisons. If you wait a few weeks, the mathematically inclined players will formulate the new optimal damage templates. Don't forget to tip your local number-cruncehers B)
  • Usara
    Usara
    ✭✭✭✭
    To begin with, forget about 2x Engine Guardian. This is not a DPS set. At least, not in group content (it can be useful in vMA, but that's solo content)
    Almost anything would be better than Engine Guardian : another monster set (Kena, Valkyn, even the Daedroth is better... which says a lot :p) or 2 Torug (best choice) or even 2 Magnus.

For the rest, it looks like gearing won't change in DB (just as nothing changed in TG). But if you want to play safe, you can wait to have the confirmation.
    What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I’m stranded somewhere without any pants.

Usara v531 - Usara2 v322 - Escouade Sauvage - PC - EU - EP

Usara Den Thasnet - Retainer of House Hlaalu (Dunmer Templar, heal)
    Livia Augustus - Deserter of the Imperial 7th Legion (Imperial DK, tank)
    Aspen Vael - Battlemage of King Casimir III (Breton Sorcerer, tank/dd magicka)
    Caris Vael - Missing Student of the Mage Guild of Shornhelm (Breton NB, dd magicka, vampire)
    Eugene Fitzherbert - Wanted con artist hiding in Wayrest (Imperial Templar, tank/dd magicka)

Chante-avec-les-escargots - House Hlaalu snail breeder (Argonian NB, tank)
    Ryl Serandas - Mournhold Ordinator (Dunmer DK, dd magicka)
    Dar'Aiean - House Hlaalu Smuggler (Khajiit NB, dd stamina)
    Ferinwe - Alteration Instructor of the Mage Guild of Ebonheart (Altmer Sorcerer, dd magicka, retired)
    Torafhilde Frostdottir - Winterhold Cryomancer (Nord Sorcerer, dd magicka)
    Senecar - Daedra hunter, former Thalmor corps (Altmer Templar, dd magicka)
    Ondres Hlaalu - House Hlaalu Skooma Trader (Dunmer NB, dd magicka)