The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

!Mercenary and Mercenary Guild for Hire! EU XBox One

Admico
Admico
✭✭
Got a quest to hard for a solo playthrough?
Mini locale bosses too hard to handle?
A dungeon/cave/delve you're dreading?
You're in luck my friend, for 1000 G per quest/dungeon/delve or cave, Someone will accompany you for back up ,letting us do the hard work and you taking the rewards. Yes this is genuine, 500 up front and 500 at the end is a brilliant deal for those struggling to survive. I myself am a Veteran Rank 9 and nearong the end of Cadwells Gold .So if you are interested in this deal please send me a gamer tag message with the details and we can meet up. If my character does while accompanying you no fee is required.

Hit me up on
WooliestGecko
For more information or on here if it is easier.

Hope to hear from you soon
Adam
Guildmaster of Ward Wizard Wanderers
Edited by Admico on May 20, 2016 2:03PM
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_DaryaK isn't this against forum rules?
  • Admico
    Admico
    ✭✭

Thanks for pointong that out :) I believe it says its fine for advertising groups relating to the game though ? As well as this my advert isnt for personal profit its fornmy guild so we can get a trader and this way people level up and get reawrded I get exp for killing things and my guild gets money.
  • Admico
    Admico
    ✭✭

Thanks for pointong that out :) I believe it says its fine for advertising groups relating to the game though ? As well as this my advert isnt for personal profit its fornmy guild so we can get a trader and this way people level up and get reawrded I get exp for killing things and my guild gets money.
  • Admico
    Admico
    ✭✭
    Also if you use the searching tag there are several other players and posts with similar of not the same type of advertising.
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lore friendly and very enterprising. Good luck to you.
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • Admico
    Admico
    ✭✭
    Jim_Pipp wrote: »
    Lore friendly and very enterprising. Good luck to you.

Thanks very much :)
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Admico wrote: »

My understanding was that anything where trading (in your case: selling services rather than items) is involved isn't allowed. However, in saying that, naming specific players in titles of threads is prohibited by the Community Rules but I've seen one with hundreds on comments.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As you mentioned gamer tag I would recommend you might also list your gaming format (PS4/XB1) unless I missed that somewhere in your post.

I wish you luck. Coming from EVE Online I had a fond love for mercenary groups and always wondered if anyone could make it work in ESO.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Admico
    Admico
    ✭✭

My understanding was that anything where trading (in your case: selling services rather than items) is involved isn't allowed. However, in saying that, naming specific players in titles of threads is prohibited by the Community Rules but I've seen one with hundreds on comments.

Im not entirely sure but hopefully its fine. I feel like adding mercenary work guilds would be good and add a new flavour to ESO as it seems popular in other MMOs
  • Admico
    Admico
    ✭✭

Thanks for pointing that out I didnt know that after reading the rules. Shame as it seemed like a good idea and I appreciate your help Sunburnt_Penguin
  • Admico
    Admico
    ✭✭

Thanks for pointing that out I didnt know that after reading the rules. Shame as it seemed like a good idea and I appreciate your help Sunburnt_Penguin
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It is a good idea in order to get funds for a trader but a lot of guilds promote that sort of help for free (along with access to crafters and knowledge) in order to boost their member count (which is also a sort of soliciting if you think about it).

Have you considered doing raffles or other forms of gambling such as guess the Engine Guardian summoner thing, PvP fighting, speed dungeon runs etc in order to generate some gold for the bank?