Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

XB1 (NA) help each other blacksmith and enchant

ButcherOfBlaviken
I recently maxed out my provision, woodworking, and clothier. So now I'm set on getting my black smithing, enchanting and alchemy up.

Already at 33 black smithing and 17 enchanting. Just looking for someone who would want to craft for deconstruction with each other. Let me know!

GamerTag: ButcherBlaviken
  • JuZ
    JuZ
    ✭✭
    I'm a bit higher on blacksmithing but lower on enchanting, if that's any use for you.

GT: JuZ 75
  • Serenityx
    Serenityx
    ✭✭✭
    Hey if you still need someone let me know I maxed my enchant early but blacksmithing/clothing is 41/43 and 31 woodworking. GT S3r3n1ty17

PS im Xbox NA EP
  • ButcherOfBlaviken
    Just looking to help each other level. We can either just breaj down each other's glyphs and daggers or we could do that with woodworking and clothing in exchange for enchanting and blacksmith. Not sure on a fair exchange rate there though. But let me know. I will be on in a few mins.
  • JelliedBigfoot
    I'm upwards of level 40 in smithing clothing and woodworking I could use a little help with Enchanting too as I'm only level 33.
    GT: JelliedBigfoot if you guys want to trade up one day.
    Edited by JelliedBigfoot on May 23, 2016 6:26PM