Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667080
•[COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 9, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667081

(Video) Faso)- 1vX Nightblade PvP (Lowbie in Trueflame)

Fasoo
Fasoo
✭✭✭✭
Decided to level a new character and retire my sorc for a bit. currently only level 36 but having a blast nonetheless. I do plan to upload more and level some more classes. Should start to make some build, highlight, duel, and other variety of videos in the future. Thanks for watching! :smiley:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXWhDK_fLy4
  • KenaPKK
    KenaPKK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If I don't see any tbags in this, by the power invested in me by the Pubes himself, I shall declare you worst stamagicka sorcbladeknightplar in the history of ESO.

Edit: NO TBAGS CAN CONFIRM

51994666.jpg

9cb74b06c4d0bf0e5e0129da12ad17687953ffb4ffb8a8df32780829bfc3cf6d.jpg

4020348.jpg

typed-in-nunchucks-on-google-wasn-amp-039-t-disappointed_o_2509865.jpg

4/10 recovery with /laugh

I SHALL SPARE YOU THIS TIME

6/10 shuffle stack and roll dodge spam

@Jordaen, teach this man!

10/10 nice battle level exploit and macros, l33t skill m8 stay on crown bet you think you're good

jk that was a really entertaining video. You showed those dudes who's boss! Excellent play for being underleveled. <3
    Edited by KenaPKK on May 19, 2016 5:12AM
    Kena
    Former Class Rep
    Former Legend GM
    Beta player
  • Fasoo
    Fasoo
    ✭✭✭✭
    KenaPKK wrote: »
    If I don't see any tbags in this, by the power invested in my by the Pubes himself, I shall declare you worst stamagicka sorcbladeknight in the history of ESO.

there was a laugh emote :cold_sweat:
  • Suru
    Suru
    ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice video, I enjoyed watching it :D

Suru
  • Fasoo
    Fasoo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Suru wrote: »
    Very nice video, I enjoyed watching it :D

thank you :d
  • Fasoo
    Fasoo
    ✭✭✭✭
    If I don't see any tbags in this, by the power invested in me by the Pubes himself, I shall declare you worst stamagicka sorcbladeknightplar in the history of ESO.

51994666.jpg

4020348.jpg

10/10 nice battle level exploit and macros, l33t skill m8 stay on crown bet you think you're good

jk that was a really entertaining video. You showed those dudes who's boss! Excellent play for being underleveled. <3

You freaking meme star. Thanks daddy nightblade for the tips on gear and skills <3
  • allen-iverson
    allen-iverson
    ✭✭✭
    you went ham. no cheese extra mayo
    *Marcel Rigmond voice* "Filthy casual."

allen-iverson, Metta World Peace, Kobe Brÿant, Goran Dragić, Dwyane Wade
  • joe.smith21b14_ESO
    joe.smith21b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Decided to level a new character and retire my sorc for a bit. currently only level 36 but having a blast nonetheless. I do plan to upload more and level some more classes. Should start to make some build, highlight, duel, and other variety of videos in the future. Thanks for watching! :smiley:

I was wondering what happened to you now I know and you have been tagged for assassination.
    Nice vid though good stuff.
    Smiff
  • Fasoo
    Fasoo
    ✭✭✭✭

I was wondering what happened to you now I know and you have been tagged for assassination.
    Nice vid though good stuff.

smiff my dude! I will see you out there. May the best AidsBlade win <3
  • joe.smith21b14_ESO
    joe.smith21b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Hahaha aids blade that's good.
    Smiff
  • Inarre
    Inarre
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice video for a noob werewolf sorc. Just a heads up you CAN use alt codes to use Fäsô etc in your name. It bugs me you are 'Faso!
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Inarre wrote: »

Nice video for a noob werewolf sorc. Just a heads up you CAN use alt codes to use Fäsô etc in your name. It bugs me you are 'Faso!

It makes it hard to get hate tells though, ever since making my DC DK my volume of hate tells received has drastically fallen off. People have taken to whispering people I play with so they can read them for me.
  • Yoyuyi999
    Yoyuyi999
    ✭✭✭✭

51994666.jpg

4020348.jpg

Kena, i like you and all, but that has got to be the most cringiest comment ive seen
    Characters:

Magicka Dragonknight, Yoyuyi
    Stamina Dragonknight, -Jombo
    Magicka Templar, -Dombo
    Magicka Sorceror, -Mombo
    Magicka Nightblade, -Wombo
    Magicka Dragonknight, -Combo

~~~

Youtube
    Twitch

~~~

Former GM of Mighty

~~~

http://imgur.com/a/RWZZ7
  • KenaPKK
    KenaPKK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yoyuyi999 wrote: »

51994666.jpg

4020348.jpg

Kena, i like you and all, but that has got to be the most cringiest comment ive seen

Sense of humor wherE? Let me troll Faso like I do in game in peace. :neutral:
    Kena
    Former Class Rep
    Former Legend GM
    Beta player
  • PrinceFabious
    PrinceFabious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    10/10 for the 10/10
  • Iyas
    Iyas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Staged!

Evidence: Cloak is working about 2:30 where you were low on everything and in bombard root
    Noricum/ Kitesquad/ PC/EU

Kitesquad Vol. 1

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6tGxK9KRrEI
  • Fasoo
    Fasoo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Iyas wrote: »
    Staged!

Evidence: Cloak is working about 2:30 where you were low on everything and in bombard root

haha and that's how cloak should function, I've always been an advocate of cloak not being broken by AOE but you would still take full damage. Just my opinion though. Templar cleanse/heals, dk wings, sorc streak, all work better than cloak does. and this is coming from someone who just started to main a nightblade. Cloak needs a buff, make it not easily breakable but maybe add a exponential cost like streak.
  • Fasoo
    Fasoo
    ✭✭✭✭
    10/10 for the 10/10

thx
  • Dyride
    Dyride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fasoo wrote: »
    Staged!

haha and that's how cloak should function, I've always been an advocate of cloak not being broken by AOE but you would still take full damage. Just my opinion though. Templar cleanse/heals, dk wings, sorc streak, all work better than cloak does. and this is coming from someone who just started to main a nightblade. Cloak needs a buff, make it not easily breakable but maybe add a exponential cost like streak.

They need to remove the half sec root from the end of streak then, cause it is a shadow of the ability it was when you kept your momentum after Streaking. Also return the ability to Streak in the direction you are looking instead of character facing.
    V Є H Є M Є И C Є
      Ḍ̼̭͔yride

Revenge of the Bear

ØMNI
      Solongandthanksforallthef
      Revenge of the Hist
      Revenge of the Deer

Remember the Great Burn of of the Blackwater War!

#FreeArgonia
    1. KenaPKK
      KenaPKK
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Dyride wrote: »
      Fasoo wrote: »
      Staged!

They need to remove the half sec root from the end of streak then, cause it is a shadow of the ability it was when you kept your momentum after Streaking. Also return the ability to Streak in the direction you are looking instead of character facing.

Omg these need to happen asap.
      Kena
      Former Class Rep
      Former Legend GM
      Beta player