The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

AUI Question

ShadowscaleSithis
ShadowscaleSithis
✭✭✭
Tried searching for this answer in forums and can not find one. I have the AUI add-on and on the damage meter thing I am not sure what the numbers mean. I believe they are 1 for magic 1 for melee and not sure of the third, but during a raid once I had the melee to over 40k so not sure exactly what that number means. Is there a youtube video showing how to use this add-on or something?
  • Slammer99uk
    Slammer99uk
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't it Damage, Healing, Duration?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One figure shows DPS, but that can be misleading if your facing multiple mobs, as it will be the cumulative total that all mobs get hit with, the other figure is the total damage done for the session you are in, and the last is the duration of the fight, but that is also misleading as the combat condition ends long after the mobs are dead.

Also, the flying numbers in AUI can be nice to see what is going on with each attack, but the numbers fly by so fast that reading them is not always easy. Combat Log Statistics is a better recap of the last few minutes of combat. So, I only use AUI for the DPS meter, frames over mobs, and the exp amounts for each mob kill or quest turn in.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• ShadowscaleSithis
    ShadowscaleSithis
    ✭✭✭
    I like using the addons, but sure don't know how to use them properly haha. Someday I will put the time in to figure them all out but probably not.

Thanks for the info though