Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Removed from group?

TheUrbanWizard
TheUrbanWizard
✭✭✭✭
I finally got in Crypt of Hearts to do a pledge in my favoured DPS role last night through the group finder tool.

All was going well, I died once, and we got to the final twins boss. One was gone, the other had about a quarter of life left and all of a sudden I got the no longer in group message!

I'm not sure it was just me or if the host (a pretty average v16 restoration that did little restoring) just disbanded the group. I'm v12 with a decent setup.

Anyway I went to bed seething and woke up seething!

I was wondering if there's any guilds out there I can join (Xbox EU) for this kind of thing so I don't get screwed again? Sorry if this is in the wrong section.

Any help appreciated, cheers!

Best Answer

• cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's a listing of guilds by server and platform at the bottom of the main forum page check there for a guild ther all looking for players
    Answer ✓
  • TheUrbanWizard
    TheUrbanWizard
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's a listing of guilds by server and platform at the bottom of the main forum page check there for a guild ther all looking for players

Never saw that I'll check it out
  • TheUrbanWizard
    TheUrbanWizard
    ✭✭✭✭

Never saw that I'll check it out

But still got kicked or the group disbanded for no reason. Minutes before the boss would have died. Wish I could remember the g'tag.

Edit: Not that I could do anything but live and learn LOL!
    Edited by TheUrbanWizard on May 18, 2016 8:22PM