The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Coldharbour Quest Completion Questions

Daerin
Daerin
Soul Shriven
I am currently playing through the Coldharbour area, and I was wondering if anyone would be able to tell me how many quests I should have completed before I do the main quest line which is The Army of Meridia? I know there are 29 quests total in Coldharbour and I have currently 19 done. I would like to have everyone possible that I can recruit in helping for the final battle so I would like to finish every quest I can before I continue. Thank you so much!
Edited by Daerin on May 16, 2016 11:12PM
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there! You may like to check out this quest list at UESP. Everything listed under Shrouded Plain Side Quests and Black Garrison Side Quests is something you can do before The Army of Meridia, and many of those (but not quite all of them) will give you someone who can help in the final battle. Once you have completed Crossing the Chasm (after the Army of Meridia), many of the quests listed under Fist of Stone Side Quests will also give you allies for the battle.

For an idea of most of the allies you can recruit for the final battle, see Restoring the City under the Hollow City article.

Edited by Enodoc on May 17, 2016 8:44PM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp