Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Orzorga's Tripe Trifle Pocket recipe

GeneralFlogger
GeneralFlogger
✭✭✭
Been looking for this all day at every guild trader, how do I get this recipe? Is anyone willing to sell?
  • GeneralFlogger
    GeneralFlogger
    ✭✭✭
    Should mention I'm on the NA server on Xbox One.
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI - if you have Osinium DLC then there's an easy quest which gives you it.
  • GeneralFlogger
    GeneralFlogger
    ✭✭✭
    I think I may have completed the quest already, I have all of wrothgar pretty much done. I don't remember having gotten it or if I accidently tossed it in the guild bank before i got my provisioner capped. I checked at Orzorga's kitchen and there are no quest markers there. Is there any other way to get it?
  • GeneralFlogger
    GeneralFlogger
    ✭✭✭
    I guess I could just complete it again on my alt?
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just do the quest again on an alt.

I did sell the extra one I got at one point -- I do see them for sale, but if you have the DLC it's really a fast, easy quest.
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The quest ends in the kitchen but starts over on the wall across from the kitchen. There is what looks like a food stall and she is standing under a marquee. She sends you on about four quests and you get a different recipe after returning with each one. If all else fails, as you said you can use an alt to redo it, it only takes about 30 minutes or so to do it all.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • GeneralFlogger
    GeneralFlogger
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys, I ran it again on my alt and took a few guys from guild who needed them as well. Got all 4 recipes in 20 to 30 mins.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks guys, I ran it again on my alt and took a few guys from guild who needed them as well. Got all 4 recipes in 20 to 30 mins.

Good for you! I've seen the gold recipe for sale at insane prices, but I guess if you don't have the DLC, then your only option is to buy from another player.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I did this 6 times when Orsinium came out. Learn one of each and sold 5. Made over 300k. Easiest money ever made.
    Edited by Brrrofski on May 20, 2016 1:28PM