Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

How do i become a certified provisioner now????

Iarao
Iarao
✭✭✭✭
i pulled the info from the board and went to daniel, where i opted to not be trained by mr. snotty cuz i am high enough level already. he offered me the container, but my bags were full so i couldnt take it. fixed the situation and went back but daniel was not there. relogged several times; no daniel. so i abandoned it and went back to the board, thinking i could get it again. not there. i have waited 2 days now and that offer to train is not appearing at the board. so how do i get certified now????

Best Answers

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You probably have to chase the guy down. Look for them in the Inn where they show you how to cook. If you have the quest active, dropping it may sort this too.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Answer ✓
  • Iarao
    Iarao
    ✭✭✭✭
    daniel is in the mage's guild. that is where to find him. i didnt ask to be trained as i am high enough level to skip that. i did drop the quest. 2 days ago. it is not available on the board where i got it from.
    Nestor wrote: »
    You probably have to chase the guy down. Look for them in the Inn where they show you how to cook. If you have the quest active, dropping it may sort this too.

Answer ✓
  • Iarao
    Iarao
    ✭✭✭✭

ok wow. i had no quest, but daniel was in the mages guild and certified me. i guess the quest is only to lead you to him and once you know where he is you dont need to have it in your journal. tyty for the help nestor.
    Answer ✓