The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a ad pvp only guild

fizzybeef
fizzybeef
Soul Shriven
Im looking for a ad pvp only guild that runs small or large scale groups, i have just recently got back into eso and have been playing it on ps4 for almost a week now, but i do have over a years pvp experience on pc.

Only char i have atm is a v5 magicka nb.

Message me on psn if i can join your guild, psn- fizzybeeef
  • Drachdhar
    Drachdhar
    ✭✭✭
    Also looking for one...
  • MTrent24
    MTrent24
    ✭✭
    I am also looking for the same.
    PS4 [ EU ]
    PSN - hotboy_mikey_t
    Redguard Stamina Sorc - AD

Prince Michael Fahara'jad is the oldest son and rightful heir of King Fahara'jad with an unknown Redguard lady.When he was young he was sent away to prevent a scandal and grew up not knowing his three siblings Maraya, Lakana, and Azah. After becoming of age, Michael enlisted with the Aldmeri Dominion in effort to regain control of the Sentinel Palace.
  • Bloodsignal
    Same here.. can I get an invite? Psn megagarnaal
  • Breedj01
    Breedj01
    ✭✭✭
    The Yellow Army is looking for AD only pvp.
    Where are all the Oranges? Plenty of other fruits in tamriel... Where are the Oranges??