The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Idea: Retrait Stones at "The Golden" PVP Vendor

mistermutiny89
mistermutiny89
✭✭✭✭✭
Sorry if someone came up with this already but I propose this...

You would be able to buy ONE bound retrait stone from the PVP vendor once per week. There would be a line of stones with each trait for armour and for weapons.

It'd be 100k gold or 200k ap.

Rewards of the worthy may have a rare drop chance and a rare drop chance from gold keys from pledges. Problem with these drop chances would be further diluting the already average loot table.

But you'd be able to use this special stone when rng wrongs you.

What do we all think??

The only time I ever get traction with my posts is on the negatives.... Let's get some traction on some good ideas that benefit everyone without causing any friction with one another!
Edited by mistermutiny89 on May 15, 2016 9:28AM
Guild Leader : Defenders Of Miley
XB1 EU
EP | VR16 Breton NB -mistermutiny
AD | VR16 Dunmer DK - Grigori
AD | VR16 Altmer Sorcerer - Isvoleet
AD | VR16 Imperial DK - Leonidas
AD | VR16 Bosmer NB - Hood
AD | VR16 Breton Templar - Dante
AD | VR16 Redguard Sorcerer - Raiden
AD | VR7 Khajiit Templar - Ike'ilyew
DC | 160 Breton NB - Vergil

"Hmmm... Very convincing.. Does the illusion apply to.. Everywhere? Perhaps this one should have a moment alone in private to double check" - Razum'Dar
  • AshTal
    AshTal
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think this should be an option for PvP and PvE mostly because they revamp the traits so often / fix them that sometimes you need to re do all your Vet 16 gear just because the traits you had are now worthless.
    Options
  • mistermutiny89
    mistermutiny89
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AshTal wrote: »
    I think this should be an option for PvP and PvE mostly because they revamp the traits so often / fix them that sometimes you need to re do all your Vet 16 gear just because the traits you had are now worthless.

Not only that but more so for things that don't drop or sell in certain traits either..

It could make the spell power cure farm a little less difficult... But still the prices and rarity would require farming of ap and gold meaning more of a gold and ap sink for everyone!

XB1 EU

"Hmmm... Very convincing.. Does the illusion apply to.. Everywhere? Perhaps this one should have a moment alone in private to double check" - Razum'Dar
    Options
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Problem with these drop chances would be further diluting the already average loot table.
    Not a real prob. RotW have a chance to contain a soul gem in addition to loot. Have it a chance to replace the (already low chance) gem drop for RotW and add it to gold chests with a low low rate.
    Options
  • mistermutiny89
    mistermutiny89
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leandor wrote: »
    Problem with these drop chances would be further diluting the already average loot table.
    Not a real prob. RotW have a chance to contain a soul gem in addition to loot. Have it a chance to replace the (already low chance) gem drop for RotW and add it to gold chests with a low low rate.

That's what I thought @Leandor but I usually get so swept up with all the good in my ideas, I was trying to play devils advocate this time round haha.
    XB1 EU

Options