The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Scourge PS4 Alessia castle battle!

GreenSoup2HoT
GreenSoup2HoT
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
To anyone who participated that was insane! Roughly 1:30am - 3:30am est (estimated)

-3 way faction battle!
-Tons of walls broken!
-Over 2 hour castle take!
-AD counter siegeing DC farm side while we were trying to siege the inner.
-Multiple Appearances by AD groups.
-Multiple times the keep became unflagged and reflagged.
-Last keep for DC to crown and dethrone.
-20/20 Siege for pretty much all factions!

It was a bloodbath. That battle will be one to remember. The fight could of went any direction. Many times it looked like each faction would wipe but then they would hit you right back just as hard (forward camps). Then out of no where a huge group of players would flood in from every alliance.

In the end it was a 34k tick for DC. EP you held that thing with pride. You guys did some great defending. It took a long time to widdle down the numbers of EP in that keep. I think that was some of the best pvp ive ever been apart of (apart from the lag of course). :)

Just wanted to mention this to see if anyone else experienced this issue while this siege happend. VOIP/ All Chat / Guild Chat / Etc went down. It was suddenly a ghost town for me. I used the psn party chat with my group mates and they experienced the same thing. Anyone on AD or EP experience this while this siege at Alessia happend?

Overall, i'm glad Scourge has become a very competitive pvp server. Cheers

Edited by GreenSoup2HoT on May 14, 2016 8:47AM
PS4 NA DC
  • allstarplayergk
    allstarplayergk
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome fight!, end of a long emp run and satisfying first day for EP, the blue take over was inevitable but we made you work for it! Experienced all those same technical difficulties on our side, 90% of the population is running some form of the proxy/VD/sap essence combo, it's too much for the servers...
  • Elementz
    Elementz
    ✭✭
    If you consider 3fps fun or epic or good pvp you're insane.
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I had to take multiple breaks because my head was hurting from the horrible fps. Felt like I was playing my ps1 all over again lol
  • Metemsycosis
    Metemsycosis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Would have been epic without the lag.
    Terethea Magdalena, Breton Nightblade
    A Dark-Adapted Eye, Imperial Necromancer

sanguinare vampiris

https://m.twitch.tv/amcrenshaw/profile
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have very good internet. I did not really experience anything under 20fps at any one time during that fight.

Im not using magicka det or vicous death either. Which may be a factor to increasing lag when someone lays into a bunch of people.

I enjoyed the pvp. I was drinking that night, which may have been why i did not notice the lag so much xD

Overall i had some fun... but you guys are right. The lag was making it less enjoyable then it could have been.
    Edited by GreenSoup2HoT on May 29, 2016 7:01PM
    PS4 NA DC
  • allstarplayergk
    allstarplayergk
    ✭✭✭
    Also not running a proxy build, and experience far less lag symptoms than most of My teammates who are using it.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP should of been at Haderus around 6-8pm EST. Huge battle outside of Roebeck 3 way fight. Praise Lord Sithis those fights were amazing. <3<3
  • Paraflex
    Paraflex
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zerg mentality running into one location. Lag free fights are much better spread out on the map...
    Hollykills CP 630 Templar Healer - Ad PS4 Warlord Rank

Max Stam/Mag Dk
    Max Stam Sorc
    Max Stam/Mag NB

Don't care to dps much so I heal.

• socivL
    socivL
    ✭✭✭
    i heard scourge
    a place of magic.
    at night
    when people
    having jobs
    sleep

fancy that.i even made it into a poem
    shouldve named my character proes
    2 templars - 1 cup
  • Ballcap
    Ballcap
    ✭✭✭✭
    Last night was another epic three way fight at Alessia. At one point DC breached the inner keep door but was driven back and pushed outside. We got the wall up just in time for an EP horde to arrive. The AD fought on two sides and managed to hold off both forces. It helped that they reds and blues did skirmish with each other. Great fight! I received an 18,000+ AP gain on one tick. I would have had another if I hadn't stupidly raced off to the mine to drive away the invaders. It was a great fight all around!
    Edited by Ballcap on May 24, 2016 5:06PM
  • Yung_deezy818
    Yung_deezy818
    ✭✭
    Epic fight on the 31st also. From around 8-1030 pm PST! Was an epic battle with non stop red running to wall then pushed back and meanwhile facing an organized group of DC holding the mine. Finally defended and got a 48k ap tick. Good fight all all sides was a blast. Don't mind the huge fights when it's actually a nice tug-of-war. Good time to work on training running tactics with groups under pressure. Had time to get a couple alliance ranks on new dk then switch back to healer for all the massive ap.