Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

Skull staff location?

waterfairy
waterfairy
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Does anyone know of a spot in the Daggefall Covenant (any zone) that this spawns? I know you can steal it in Vulkhel Guard for the AD near the dye station but I don't know of any other spawn spot.
This is the staff I'm talking, which sadly can't be crafted-
skull%20staff_zps2sr33hjf.png

Best Answer

• Judas Helviaryn
    Judas Helviaryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've personally found this staff at the stall right outside of the bank in Wayrest, as well as one of the weapon shops in Bangkorai, since you're only looking for cosmetics. I'd start there, and just check each town's market until you find it.
    Answer ✓
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Master ice staff from dsa.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • milkbox
    milkbox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can get it as a drop from vet dolmens, too. I got the Frost Staff of Nomeg Haga as a V4 chest reward. It was on a DC character in an AD silver zone. I loved that staff.
  • catalyst10e
    catalyst10e
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Curse Eater Staff looks like that, it's sold in Cyrodiil but I believe it's just a VR14 staff
    "Why settle for just stabbing your foes when you can roast them alive in a gout of arcane fire?"
    [| DC Breton Sorcerer || NA PS4 || PSN: Catalyst10e |]
    [| DC Dunmer Dragon Knight |]
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the answers but I'm just asking for a standard staff spawn spot for a low leveled alt as the style suits him.
    Something that I can steal at every level until he gets to VR status and I can farm for the better version.

@milkbox
    I also got a VR 4 Frost Staff of Nomeg Haga ;)
  • catalyst10e
    catalyst10e
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vigarr wrote: »
    Thanks for the answers but I'm just asking for a standard staff spawn spot for a low leveled alt as the style suits him.
    Something that I can steal at every level until he gets to VR status and I can farm for the better version.

@milkbox

Well Im pretty sure I've seen them in Eyevea if you've at least completed the mages guild quest. I also recall seeing one in either Crosswych or Koeglin Village (It's been a while since I've been around there) So you could check out those locations.
    "Why settle for just stabbing your foes when you can roast them alive in a gout of arcane fire?"
    [| DC Breton Sorcerer || NA PS4 || PSN: Catalyst10e |]
    [| DC Dunmer Dragon Knight |]
  • Teridaxus
    Teridaxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think this is still to be released tier 5 visuals of the nord motif. ( all 10 basic motifs got still to be released tier 5 visuals which zos holds back for over 1.5 years )
  • NateAssassin
    NateAssassin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure I've seen them around in different woodworking shops and arcane shops, can't remember where though.
    Edited by NateAssassin on May 12, 2016 11:08PM
    AD | Malaya the Mystic ─ VR16 Khajiit Sorc | Shal'ina the Swift ─ VR16 Khajiit NB | Jòhn Cena ─ VR1 Khajiit NB | Priestess Shaari ─ VR1 Temp
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a cool looking staff . Be great if it was a crafting style . I might go look for it too .
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well Im pretty sure I've seen them in Eyevea if you've at least completed the mages guild quest. I also recall seeing one in either Crosswych or Koeglin Village (It's been a while since I've been around there) So you could check out those locations.
    Eyevea is a good suggestion, I'll look around those places when I can but this character is only level 7. I just managed to make him a vampire and like this staff style for him.

@mzapkeneb18_ESO
    I think it's part of the draugr style which I hope they release a full motif for someday as I also like the look of the armor.
  • lassitershawn
    lassitershawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Master Ice Staff, Glacial Staff of Nomeg Haga, and Curse-Eater Staff are the only set staves that come in this style I believe.

Someone mentioned this above, but I think master weapons are indeed an extra tier of basic racial styles.
    Master Resto - Breton
    Master Inferno - Dunmer?
    Master Lightning - Altmer
    Master Ice - Nord
    Master Dagger - Khajiit
    Master Sword - Nord?
    Master Greatsword - Redguard
    Master Bow - Bosmer

Is it also possible that vMA weapons are an extra tier of Dwemer, because tbh they look more Dwemer than the actual Dwemer style?

Regardless of what they are, I really want to be able to craft them, because I am a massive fan of the Master Resto and Master Inferno staff styles.
    William Thorne - EP Breton Sorcerer
    Astrid Winterborn - EP Breton Warden
    Erik Ironskin - EP Nord Dragonknight
    Venasa Viri - EP Dunmer Nightblade

IR x8, GH x5, TTT x2
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've personally found this staff at the stall right outside of the bank in Wayrest, as well as one of the weapon shops in Bangkorai, since you're only looking for cosmetics. I'd start there, and just check each town's market until you find it.

Good to know thanks. At such a low level, having the best stuff isn't an issue so I go for what looks right.

I don't like frost staffs but later on I will have to try for the master stuff that @lassitershawn mentioned. I already got the VR 4 staff banked from another character that will be useless after the VR removal as I'm already CP 175 and counting.
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

@milkbox

If you cant find it,goto that place you mentioned in Vulkhel Guard,steal in and put it in your bank for another character in a different faction.Get it in AD,for your character in EP.
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Volkodav wrote: »

@milkbox

If you cant find it,goto that place you mentioned in Vulkhel Guard,steal in and put it in your bank for another character in a different faction.Get it in AD,for your character in EP.
    ha of course I would do that if I had a character in AD that matched his level but I don't. I'm hoping to steal this staff at every level until VR so it has to be him doing the stealing.
  • Ra'Shtar
    Ra'Shtar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The tier 5 breton shield look exactly like the one King Emeric has on the Bangkorai quest line, its gorgeous.
    Some of my favorite screenshots
    My opinions and posts are mostly on a PvE setting.
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Judas Helviaryn
    You pointed me to exactly what I was looking for, fishy stick for you
    Fishystick.jpg

Thanks to everyone else who answered as well.
    Ra'Shtar wrote: »
    The tier 5 breton shield look exactly like the one King Emeric has on the Bangkorai quest line, its gorgeous.

Are you talking about the shield with the lions head on it? You can loot that??