Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Where's my Skooma?

ShedsHisTail
ShedsHisTail
✭✭✭✭✭
I was talking a lot about Morrowind and how much I loved it in another thread and got to thinking about recipes which we don't have.

Where are the provisioning recipes for:
Flin
Greef
Shein
Sujamma

And why can't alchemists brew up some Skooma?
"As an online discussion of Tamrielic Lore grows longer, the probability of someone blaming a Dragon Break approaches 1." -- Sheds' Law
Have you seen the Twin Lamps?

Best Answer

• Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Greef is in the game - its a level 20 purple drink recipe.

Prior to the provisioning revamp, I believe that some of the recipes in the Ebonheart Pact included Shein and Sujamma.
  • ShedsHisTail
    ShedsHisTail
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alright...

So that's Greef out of the way.
    I looked it up, found Sujamma and Flin are/were blue recipes I've never seen.

Still doesn't tell me why I can't get my hands on any Skooma.
    "As an online discussion of Tamrielic Lore grows longer, the probability of someone blaming a Dragon Break approaches 1." -- Sheds' Law
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah...I think Skooma would be a great new gold recipe to add to the game.
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I posted this Elsweyr in the forums today. We need Pharmaceutical grade stuff that can be turned out by a major enterprise for major profit - you don't want alchemists cooking this stuff up next to you at the crafting table with varying levels of quality, not to mention the dangerous by products cooking skooma can create. Put it in control of a responsible corporation.

Do you suffer from a lack of confidence in Cyrodiil? Do you get magicka detonation anxiety while zerging? Is PvP just always going to seem unfair to you with OP this or that? Are you trying unsuccessfully to mount your horse?

Break free from the chains of anxiety and start taking Skoomasiil! Skoomasiil is a synthetic derivative of skooma, but without all those nasty side effects like addiction and cat hair. Skoomasiil will make you feel like everything is awesome all the time. Skoomasiil will give you back your confidence and possibly arouse you. The most amazing factor about Skoomasiil? You will not care about small details like DPS and what color/shape your helmet is. You will play ESO because it is a game and you will like the game because it is a good game and you are following your Skoomasiil regimen.

Go back to enjoying ESO! Let Skoomasiil enable you to not care about the bad and enjoy the good!

Skoomasiil will make you positive. Positiveness leads to confidence. Confidenceness leads to horse mounting.

Get back in the saddle again with Skoomasiil!
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • Carraig
    Carraig
    ✭✭✭
    Do you suffer from a lack of confidence in Cyrodiil? Do you get magicka detonation anxiety while zerging? Is PvP just always going to seem unfair to you with OP this or that? Are you trying unsuccessfully to mount your horse?

Break free from the chains of anxiety and start taking Skoomasiil! Skoomasiil is a synthetic derivative of skooma, but without all those nasty side effects like addiction and cat hair. Skoomasiil will make you feel like everything is awesome all the time. Skoomasiil will give you back your confidence and possibly arouse you. The most amazing factor about Skoomasiil? You will not care about small details like DPS and what color/shape your helmet is. You will play ESO because it is a game and you will like the game because it is a good game and you are following your Skoomasiil regimen.

Go back to enjoying ESO! Let Skoomasiil enable you to not care about the bad and enjoy the good!

Skoomasiil will make you positive. Positiveness leads to confidence. Confidenceness leads to horse mounting.

Now I'm known to have a dirty mind every now and then, (and a dirty mind is a joy forever) so I can't help to notice that the bold pieces would fit in advertisments for certain blue-coloured pills ;)

Knight-Captain of the Tamriel's Elite Sentinels ( EU server-PC)
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something is more important than fear. The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I posted this Elsweyr in the forums today. We need Pharmaceutical grade stuff that can be turned out by a major enterprise for major profit - you don't want alchemists cooking this stuff up next to you at the crafting table with varying levels of quality, not to mention the dangerous by products cooking skooma can create. Put it in control of a responsible corporation.

Liquid courage to the rescue
  • ShedsHisTail
    ShedsHisTail
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just marking this as answered because I'm tired of getting the notification.
    Only a Dev could answer it properly.
  • C0wrex
    C0wrex
    ✭✭✭✭
    Skooma should be legal.
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will, to strive, to seek and not to yield."

-Tennyson, Ulysses
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    C0wrex wrote: »
    Skooma should be legal.

Boo ! j/k

It would be lore friendly if it was marked illegal in your inventory and guards could confiscated it though .
  • C0wrex
    C0wrex
    ✭✭✭✭
    C0wrex wrote: »
    Skooma should be legal.

Boo ! j/k

It would be lore friendly if it was marked illegal in your inventory and guards could confiscated it though .

Hahaha I agree :) Then it should sell more in the market (Or black market) because of how hard it will be to keep them :)
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will, to strive, to seek and not to yield."

-Tennyson, Ulysses