The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Alasan's Plot Cannot advance

momtat31b14_ESO
momtat31b14_ESO
Soul Shriven
So after putting in a ticket getting several cut and paste responses as the few ppl before me i have become stuck doing Alasan's Plot quest for the Cadwell's gold set. I try to trap his soul and nothing happens. I have done everything imaginable to get the quest to finish with no luck and cannot move on. it has been over a week now and it's very fustrating that the dev's won't advance my quest the one step. i sent in a video of the problem and they still won't help. Anyone ever find a solution other then abandoning the whole cadwell's quest and doing it over?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can't abandon Cadwell's Gold. But you can abandon Alasan's Plot and try that one again; it's not very long. If you do that, make sure you log off for fifteen minutes before starting it again, to allow the area to reset.

Edited by Enodoc on May 12, 2016 3:26PM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp