The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

XBOX NA lag is unreal right now

Enigmatic
Enigmatic
✭✭✭
11 May 2016 - 18:00 - 18:20 AEST

The game is lagging badly for me and for guild mates right now to the point it is unplayable. I've rebooted my XBOX plus I've recycled my router but it makes no difference.
  • It is impossible to interact with crafting stations in Reaper's March
  • Get kicked to dashboard trying to send mail to Guild Mate
  • Tried to use bank in Reaper's March. Got into bank but couldn't interact with banker then wouldn't let me out of bank
  • Ported to Coldharbour but couldn't harvest flowers there as "someone else is using that" even though nobody was around

Like I say, I've restarted my XBOX and internet but issue has not gone way. Impacting other players in my guilds who are mainly US based (I'm in Australia) and people on Reddit are mentioning issue too
  • MidnightBlue
    MidnightBlue
    ✭✭✭
    It's been happening to me and everybody as well. NA server.
  • XxCartsxX
    XxCartsxX
    Soul Shriven
    Same here.
    Not sure if it was just me or others too but I was getting the same lagging. I was kicked twice with the 'error 318' message. First time I was in cyrodiil, and the lag made combat next to impossible for me (I suck as it is) so I relogged with a crafting alt to do my daily writs, got kicked again. But not before being teleported around for a while. I would walk forward about 100m then it sort of jumps and I'm back to the spot I started at... NPCs wouldn't respond, couldn't harvest materials..

Really dissapointing when you only have an hour or so of game time to relax.. And you spend it restarting and relogging.
  • Jaywics
    Jaywics
    ✭✭✭
    Servers need to be reset, its been this bad since yesterday s maintenance on NA side...

Maybe by this Friday the devs will read ths and act on it

@zos
    XBOX1 NA
    XBL: Jaywics
    Discord ID: jaywics#2078

• Spliffo
    Spliffo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Iv been crashing constantly for the last hour. Someone needs to do their job and fix this
  • Enigmatic
    Enigmatic
    ✭✭✭
    I just decided to try again and got dashboarded with a 318 message.

All I was doing was riding across Wrothgar. Logged back in and my char is back where I got on the horse, nowhere near where I was dc'd

EDIT - now stuck in permanent "This may be an unusually long..." load screen so can't play.

@ZOS_GinaBruno or @ZOS_JessicaFolsom can you help?
    Edited by Enigmatic on May 11, 2016 10:50AM
  • johu31
    johu31
    ✭✭✭✭
    +1. Worst I've ever seen in pve while not doing a trial. To
  • archonravage
    archonravage
    ✭✭
    I also get the permanent "This may be an unusually long Load" screen. So close to finishing wrothgar and moving on to hew's bane :(
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    There was an emergency maintenance earlier that should have resolved these issues.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_DaryaK wrote: »
    There was an emergency maintenance earlier that should have resolved these issues.

Just a quick question since this is the first time Ive seen a mod reply in the section. Are you guys aware of the overall game lag on xb1? Examples: Grahtwood, ICP encounters, VCoA encounters, certain WGT encounters, Maelstrom arena encounters, and so on and so forth? I didnt experience any of these problems to this extent before theives guild dropped. Are there plans to remedy the situation? Is this a microsoft problem, hardware problem, or server problem, because it seems (through me watching twitch and talking to people) that both of the other platforms are not experiencing this problem. Hope to hear back thank you!
    Edited by AtraisMachina on May 12, 2016 10:51PM
  • EsoRecon
    EsoRecon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_DaryaK wrote: »

Just a quick question since this is the first time Ive seen a mod reply in the section. Are you guys aware of the overall game lag on xb1? Examples: Grahtwood, ICP encounters, VCoA encounters, certain WGT encounters, Maelstrom arena encounters, and so on and so forth? I didnt experience any of these problems to this extent before theives guild dropped. Are there plans to remedy the situation? Is this a microsoft problem, hardware problem, or server problem, because it seems (through me watching twitch and talking to people) that both of the other platforms are not experiencing this problem. Hope to hear back thank you!

ya its really bad, after thieves guild the game over all seemed slower.
    Edited by EsoRecon on May 12, 2016 10:59PM
    Xbox One [ NA ]
    Gamertag - Zyzz II Legacy
    Stam Sorc & Stam NB PvP
    (I'm Just Here To 1vX)
  • Jazbay_Grape
    Jazbay_Grape
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's been really bad overall since TG, especially in Orsinium. I can't even go in there without getting kicked.
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thing I don't understand is that the majority are having this issue with wrothgar after TG came out, to the point the game is almost unplayable in some areas. They said a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away, that they were looking into this issue. Oh really? Well I think its been plenty of time to get this straightened out. Months even. Seriously, they need to get these servers working properly instead of worrying about more dlc and crown store stuff. I want to play The dark brotherhood just as bad as the next guy, but I want to enjoy it as well, instead of crashing every ten minutes. Adding more content on top of already broken content is a disaster. Priorities....hmmm
  • hexnotic
    hexnotic
    ✭✭✭✭
    N/A
    Edited by hexnotic on November 16, 2020 1:10PM