Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

del

Riluanesht_Keakian
del
Edited by Riluanesht_Keakian on April 23, 2024 12:38AM

Best Answers

• Feynn
    Feynn
    ✭✭✭
    As far as I remember that's the end of the quest. I also looked at some playthroughs of the quest on YouTube and when the players went back to the rooftop Quen was not there. I guess we'll never find out...!
    Join us on Stormhaven RP! The largest TESO roleplay community of the Daggerfall Covenant, EU Megaserver.
    Answer ✓
  • Corvusnoir
    Corvusnoir
    Soul Shriven
    There is a letter near Quen's sleeping area in the guild hall that may be of interest.
    Answer ✓
  • ThisOnePosts
    ThisOnePosts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I know I'm a bit late to this, but I just went through the Thieve's Guild content recently. I also went to the rooftop and talked to Lady Sulima who was there (at least with the choice I made). Then when I was turning in another quest inside of the Thieve's Den I looked around for any new lore and found the note, which tells you exactly what the treasure is.
    Edited by ThisOnePosts on May 27, 2016 4:34AM
  • dagiffyb14_ESO
    dagiffyb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah, I know I'm a bit late to this, but I just went through the Thieve's Guild content recently. I also went to the rooftop and talked to Lady Sulima who was there (at least with the choice I made). Then when I was turning in another quest inside of the Thieve's Den I looked around for any new lore and found the note, which tells you exactly what the treasure is.

I've looked all over that Thieves Den. I found Quen's theory about some Lady in the Cistern or something. I found the hammocks she said she would rather sleep in. But I can't find her "sleeping quarters" nor the letter that says what the treasure is. Very frustrating. Especially after I went to the rooftop, she wasn't there, so I logged out and back in several times, googled it for a while, and finally found this clue here. What a waste of time. Could you tell me where her sleeping quarters are in the Den?